Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang International Youth Exchange – Jogjakarta Indonesia sebagai berikut:
A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE
Join Us to Be the Next Indonesian Youth Ambassador
If you consider yourself as an active and dynamic youth
- Indonesian citizen
- Listed as a citizen of Jogja (proven by KTP/KIPEM DIY)
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Have a broad view of international & national issues
- Have competency in arts and culture
- Never joined any international youth exchange program sponsored by Ministry of National Education or Ministry of Youth and Sports of Republic of Indonesia.
- AIYEP : 21-24 Years of age
- ChIYEP : 18-25 Years of age
- ICYEP : 18-23 Years of age
- IMYEP : 23-27 Years of age
- SSEAYP : 20-30 Years of age
- IKYEP : 21-25 years of age
- Administrative Selection (April 10 – 11, 2012. Results are to be announced at April 12, 2012)
- Interview Selection (April 14, 2012. Results are to be announced at April 17, 2012)
- Final Selection (April 20 – 22, 2012. Results are to be announced at April 23, 2012)
- The registration form submission deadline is due from April 10 to April 11 2012 (every 9 AM – 5 PM) at Balai Pemuda dan Olah raga, nDalem Ngadiwinatan KT II / 23 Alun-alun Selatan Yogyakarta.
- Insert registration form and the supporting requirements in yellow folder for SSEAYP , green folder for AIYEP, brown folder for ChIYEP, red folder for ICYEP, blue folder for IMYEP, and white folder for IKYEP.
- Applicants must submit in person completed form with following documents:
- One copy of Yogyakarta ID Card (KIPEM/KTP DIY)
- One copy of student ID Card (for student)
- Permission letter from the workplace (for employee)
- One copy of most recent academic Diploma (school/college/university)
- One copy of English Proficiency Test Result (if available)
- Confidential Reference Form (included in Application Form 2012)
- Recent color photographs: 2 sheets of 3×4 (one affixed and one attached) and 1 sheet of postcard size (4R)
- Personal CV and supporting documents/credentials
Should you need any assistance, you may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline PCMI Jogja : 0838 4037 2132 (no SMS)
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Youth Exchange – Jogjakarta Indonesia, semoga bermanfaat.