Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang The MEEES Masters Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology sebagai berikut:
The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students involved in this Erasmus Mundus Masters course have the possibility of following a 18-month MSc programmes on either Earthquake Engineering or Engineering Seismology. In addition, the proposed EM Masters course envisages also the possibility of students following a 18-month study programme that leads to the attainment of a Masters degree on Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology.
If following the Engineering Seismology option, students will acquire the ability to design, execute and evaluate assessments of seismic hazard for site-specific engineering projects, for earthquake loss assessments, and for emergency planning scenarios. Students following the Earthquake Engineering option will acquire the ability to undertake seismic design of new structures and the assessment and strengthening of existing structures. The combined option of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology will enable students to acquire technical competence in both areas.
The MEEES consortium comprises five academic institutions, namely (i) the Institute for Advanced Study of Pavia (IUSS), (ii) the University of Pavia (UNIPV), (iii) the University of Patras, (iv) the University of Grenoble Joseph Fourier and (v) Middle East Technical University. It is noted, however, that the first two institutions, which are independent but are also both based in Pavia, jointly organise and run the postgraduate earthquake engineering programme in Pavia, through the Centre for Post-Graduate Training and Research in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (ROSE School). Hence in subsequent sections of this website, the term ROSE School is employed to refer to the activites of IUSS/UNIPV institutions within the scope of the MEEES consortium.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 December 2010
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (MEEES), Erasmus Mundus The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students […]
- International Masters Excellence Scholarships (Medical Sciences), Newcastle University, UK Value of award
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 entry for one year.
Application closing date
The closing date for applications is 22 July […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan. The scholarships will cover your entrance examination fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, […]
- Master Scholarships in Microsystems Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, UAE The Nano-Optics and Optoelectronics Research (NOOR) Laboratory is growing and we need multiple students to work on our ongoing and future research projects. To become a student at NOOR […]
- Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK In 2013, the School of Chemistry will celebrate the 300th anniversary of the first chair in Chemistry at the University of Edinburgh. As part of these celebrations the School has […]
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught masters […]
- Arts & Humanities Masters Fee Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield invests a significant amount of funding each year in order to support the very best postgraduate research students. For entry in 2013-14, the Arts & Humanities […]
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan The graduate school of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University establishes international programs that allow students to earn degrees through programs conducted entirely in […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially […]
- Chevron Specialist Engineering Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. Chevron North Sea Ltd. is offering four Chevron Specialist […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang The MEEES Masters Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology, semoga bermanfaat.