Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark sebagai berikut:
Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics.
The positions should be within the research areas of the Department:
Series Expansions and Applications, Problems in Geometry arising from Architecture, Structures and pattterns of vorcticity in fluid flows, Graph Codes, Protein structure refinement by optimization, Reconstruction methods for inverse problems with partial data, Cryptographic hash functions, Continuation and Numerical Bifurcation Analysis for Experiments, Phase Space description of Sequential Dynamical Systems.
For further details on these projects, see: Official Website.
Applications with other projects that are defined in collaboration with Faculty at DTU Mathematics are also welcome.
Candidates should have a master degree in mathematics, applied mathematics or engineering or equivalent academic qualifications.
Approval and Enrolment
The scholarships for the PhD degree are subject to academic approval, and the candidates will be enrolled in one of the general degree programmes of DTU. For information about the general requirements for enrollment and the general planning of the scholarship studies, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
Salary and appointment terms
The salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD degree students. The period of employment is 3 years.
Further information can be obtained from Professor Tom Høholdt, phone:+ 45 45253047, e-mail: T.Hoeholdt@mat.dtu.dk
Do NOT send applications to this e-mail address, but use the electronic submission system – see below!
Applications must be submitted in English and we must have your online application by 15 March 2011. Please open the link “apply for this job online” and fill in the application form and attach your application and CV.
Applications must include documentation of a completed M.Sc. or M.Eng.-degree.
Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master’s degree, but cannot begin before having received it.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, inability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. […]
- Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that […]
- PhD Scholarships, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark The Faculty of Law has a number of vacant PhD scholarships available from September 2012.All research projects within the discipline of Legal Science are considered. However, the faculty […]
- Master Scholarships, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Strathclyde, UK The Department of Civil Engineering / David Livingstone Centre for Sustainability is offering a £1,000 award to attract the best international student to our innovative MSc and MRes […]
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are offered to international students of outstanding ability from outside the European Union. Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics ScholarshipsA number of scholarships […]
- PhD Scholarships in Informatics, Economics, Mathematics at Birkbeck University of London Scholarships at School of Business, Economics and Informatics Research StudentshipsStudy Subject: Computer Science and Information Systems,Economics, Mathematics and […]
- PhD scholarship in Host-virus Interactions at Technical University of Denmark Brief Description A 3 year PhD position studying host-virus interactions in rainbow trout is available at the National Veterinary Institute, Technical University of Denmark (DTU). The […]
- The Department of Mathematics at Tennessee Technological University The Department of Mathematics at Tennessee Technological University offers scholarships and awards for students and graduate students. Additional scholarships for incoming students […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark, semoga bermanfaat.