Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang 10 Doctoral Scholarships The Research Training Group Transnational Social Support sebagai berikut:
The Research Training Group (RTG) is located at the University of Hildesheim Foundation (Faculty of Education and Social Sciences) and the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz (Institute of Education). It pursues the theoretical and empirical study of transnational structures and processes of social support. Applicants for a doctoral scholarship need a university degree in Social Work, Education, Social Sciences, Law or Psychology and to have an exceptional track record of academic accomplishment. Applicants for a postdoctoral position must additionally have completed an outstanding doctoral thesis. For more detailed information of the RTG’s research areas, application documents etc.: Official Website.
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schröer, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Prof. Dr. Cornelia Schweppe, email email@example.com
The University of Hildesheim and the University of Mainz recognise a need for an increased proportion of women in research and teaching. In the case of equally qualified candidates, women will be given preference over men.
In case of equally qualified candidates, those with a disability will be given preference.
Applications (two copies) for Doctoral Scholarships must be in either German or English and are to be sent by mail either to the Universität Hildesheim, Institut für Sozial- und Organisationspädagogik, Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schröer, Marienburger Platz 22, 31141 Hildesheim, Germany or to the Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, Institut für Erziehungswissenschaft, Prof. Dr. Cornelia Schweppe, 55099 Mainz, Germany, by March 10, 2011.
Applications (two copies) for the position of a Postdoctoral Fellow must be in either German or English and are to be sent by mail to the Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, Institut für Erziehungswissenschaft, Prof. Dr. Cornelia Schweppe, 55099 Mainz, Germany, by March 3, 2011.
Application Deadline : 3 March 2011
Official Website .
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 12 PhD Scholarships Research Assistantships and Post-doctoral Research Associate The TR32 is an interdisciplinary collaborative research center including the universities of Aachen, Bonn, Cologne and the Research Centre Jülich(Germany). The TR32 comprises a broad […]
- New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships 2010 New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships (NZIDRS) are open to all international students who meet the eligibility criteria.NZIDRS scholarships include: 1. full tuition […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan. The scholarships will cover your entrance examination fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, […]
- Fully Funded Research Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK Research scholarships are available for international doctoral students at University of Sussex – UK, commencing their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. The […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK There are two Meiji Jingu Japanese Student Research Scholarships available. Each scholarship is valued at £7,000 in total.Scholarships are for one year only, but it is possible for […]
- Hardiman PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Ireland, Galway Hardiman Scholarships will be available for new PhD students commencing in September, 2013. These scholarships are fully-funded for 4 years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.The […]
- Doctoral Research Grants, Al Qasimi Foundation, United Arab Emirates Doctoral Research Grants financially support PhD candidates in the research phase of their dissertation. Currently, two awards are available each year for applied research projects that […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially […]
- EF Education, Kaplan and Study Group Scholarships, Sheffield Hallam University, UK International applicants from EF Education, Kaplan and Study Group for the 2012/13 academic year may apply for a Sheffield Hallam University scholarship worth £1000.To mark the […]
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships for Training & Master Programmes, Belgium VLIR-UOS awards scholarships to students from Africa, Asia and Latin-America to follow a training or master programme at a Dutch speaking university or university college in Belgium. […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang 10 Doctoral Scholarships The Research Training Group Transnational Social Support, semoga bermanfaat.