Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang University of Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship 2012 for LLM Programme sebagai berikut:
This scholarship is offered to one selected student from the University of Vienna for a LLM programme, in European Law or Public International Law or an Advanced Studies LLM programme.
The scholarship is intended for current students of the University of Vienna who apply for a LLM programmes, in European Law or Public International Law or an Advanced Studies LLM programmes at Leiden Law School, Leiden University.
For a home fee paying candidate currently studying at the University of Vienna, Faculty of Law. This scholarship consists of a full fee waiver for one of our two regular LLM programmes, in European Law and Public International Law. The tuition fees for these programmes for 2012/13 are 1771 Euros. The scholarship will therefore cover the full fee for either of these two programmes, OR you may use this scholarship to offset part of the fees for one of our Advanced Studies LLM programmes, which carry a higher tuition fee.
You may also apply for this scholarship if you are from outside the EU and are a current student studying at Vienna University, Faculty of Law. In this case, you may use this scholarship to offset part of the higher tuition fees for either the regular or the advanced master programmes which are run by Leiden Law School.
In order to apply for the scholarship you need to include an additional letter of motivation in your application when applying for the Leiden, Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship and indicate in your on-line application that you are applying for this scholarship. You application will then automatically be considered.
1 April 2012 for students applying for the September 2012 intake. This is a strict deadline and will be adhered to. Note: This scholarship is not open for the February 2013 intake.
For more information about the programmes and to enter the online application process, please visit Law for International students and professionals
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s […]
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS) 2012 For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced […]
- Neso Nuffic Masters Programme Scholarship at Delft University of Technology Number of scholarships: oneBenefits per scholarship:- Full tuition waiver: € 25,300 (€ 12,650 per year for the 2-year programme)- Contribution towards living expenses worth € 800 per […]
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS) Programme 2011/2012 for Masters Degree For whom? Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme starting September 2011 or February 2012 ( All MA, MSc and LL.M programmes as mentioned on the […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to The Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang University of Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship 2012 for LLM Programme, semoga bermanfaat.