Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang The Albukhary Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Studies sebagai berikut:
Successful candidates are required to undergo a 6 months Intensive English Programme prior to admission into the Foundation Studies Programme (1 year) and then undergraduate studies (3 years). The Scholarship awarded shall include the following:- • Tuition fees. • Monthly allowances. • Meals. • Accommodation. • Insurance and general hospitalisation. • Uniforms.
Candidates who fulfilled the following criteria are invited to apply by contacting the admission office of the University for application form: Completed 11 years of school education and obtained good grades in O level or equivalent with at least 5 credits or above average grades inclusive of English and Mathematics. Obtained IELTS of 3.0 or pass the English Placement Test of the University.
Study Subject(s): Subjects taught at University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: The Albukhary Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at: Malaysia
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15 November 2011
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Ohio Soybean Council Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2012-2013 In order to ensure the future prosperity of the Ohio and U.S. soybean industry, it is important that students understand the wide variety of opportunities available in agricultural […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, sponsored by The David Geffen Foundation, is awarded to students currently enrolled full time in the Certificate in Music Business program, in a […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire […]
- Sochon Foundation Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Sochon Foundation has generously provided SOAS with one scholarship for students undertaking a full-time post-graduate programme in Korean Studies.The scholarship, valued at £7,000 in […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Albukhary Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Studies, semoga bermanfaat.