Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea sebagai berikut:
Inha University, South Korea is now offering an exchange students program starting from Fall 2012 to Spring 2013. To see the offered courses please visit official website.
- a minimum 2.0 out of 4.5 cumulative GPA or 70 out of 100 points equivalent at home institution and;
- a proof of English or Korean Language Proficiency (Minimum TOEIC 600 or TOEFL PBT 487 or CBT 163 or iBT 57 or TOPIK Level 2)
- if a student does not meet the qualification requirements stated above, Section B in his/her recommendation letter must be filled out by a student’s academic supervisor.
- exchange students do not need to take any Korean language proficiency test before entering Inha University. However, they are recommended to take Korean language courses at Inha.
- Exchange students will be guaranteed on-campus housing at their own expenses.
- Application for on-campus housing should be made when submitting the admission application materials and payment can be made in cash upon arrival.
- Dormitory fees (Fall 2012) : approx. KRW 914,350. 4 people, shared bathroom & shower room
- One semester runs for 16 weeks, and approximate costs of KRW 500,000 are needed for each winter/summer break additionally.
- Dormitory fees are subject to change every semester.
- Exchange students are allowed to accommodate only at quadruple rooms.
- Breakfast and dinner from Monday through Friday are included in the dormitory fees shown above. All lunches and meals for weekends and holidays should be purchased separately.
All other application documents and materials should be submitted and managed through the Office of International Affairs UGM. All students are required to apply online at Official Website (download the walkthrough here)
- Application for admission with one photo (using designated form)
- Certificate of enrollment
- Latest official transcript
- A letter of recommendation issued (official website)
- Autobiography and study plan (using designated form)
- Photocopy of passport
- Bank statement with deposit of more than U$ 5,000
- Dormitory Application Form (official website)
Please submit all of the required documents to OIA UGM no later than April 30, 2012.
Office of International Affairs
Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Phone : (62-274) 563974
Fax : (62-274) 552810
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University of Adelaide Student Exchange Program – Gadjah Mada University The University of Adelaide has 7 Endeavour Student Exchange Awards, each worth A$ 5,000 for UGM students to spend a semester as an exchange student at the University of Adelaide […]
- Chuo University Student Exchange Program, Japan Chuo University, Japan is offering an exchange program for undergraduate and graduate students of UGM. The program will be held for one semester and one year, starts April 2013 and […]
- Student Exchange Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea Keimyung University, Korea is offering its short-term study abroad program with the scholarship from Korean Government. The students will participate in the program for 1 year (commencing […]
- Global IT Program Korea – Ajou University Department of Computer Engineering, Graduate School, Ajou University, Suwon, Korea Global IT Program is established by MoKE (Ministry of Knowledge Economy) of Korea. Our department has […]
- Daejeon University GKS(Global Korea Scholarship) for Master students Daejeon University in South Korea is looking for bright students interested in learning Korean and pursuing their higher education in South Korea. This is scholarship program running by […]
- Amandus H Lundqvist Scholarship Program, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands Formerly known as the TU/e Talent Scholarship Program. Each year a considerable number of scholarships are awarded by TU/e partnered by top international technology companies.
- Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for this […]
- Beasiswa Program Bahasa dan Budaya Korea di Pusat Bahasa Universitas Geumgang, Korea Selatan Pusat Kebudayaan Korea di IndonesiaPeriode Program : 01 Maret 2013 – 14 Juni 2013 (15 minggu).Bidang Studi : Bahasa dan Budaya Korea.Tempat : Pusat Bahasa, Universitas Geumgang, Korea […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea 2013 Graduate Admissions for UOS Scholarship ProgramNatural ScienceLandscape ArchitectureEnvironmental HorticulturePhysicsLife ScienceScience and EngineeringCivil EngineeringArchitectural […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea, semoga bermanfaat.