Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo sebagai berikut:
The above three Departments in Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, offer advanced study and research opportunities to international students under the Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation. The program offers Master’s (two years) and Doctoral (three years) courses leading to the corresponding degrees. Lectures and instructions for research are given generally in English. Japanese language courses are optionally available.
An applicant who is eligible for admission to the Master’s course must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, for admission to the doctoral course must hold a Master’s Degree or its equivalent. The age of an applicant must be under 35 on April 1, 2012.
Study Subject(s): Engineering for Systems Innovation
Course Level: Master’s ,Doctoral
Scholarship Provider: MEXT, Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Scholarship can be taken at: Japan
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 9, 2011
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation, University of Tokyo, Japan Master’s and Doctoral Studies in JAPAN 2012SPECIAL GRADUATE PROGRAM IN ENGINEERING FOR SYSTEMS INNOVATION Department of Systems InnovationDepartment of Nuclear Engineering and […]
- Taoyaka Graduate Program: Beasiswa Penuh untuk Lulusan S1 ke S3 DICARI BIBIT UNGGUL (Sarjana) DARI KAMPUS-KAMPUS INDONESIA.
Hiroshima University, Japan melaunching Program Baru disebut Taoyaka Graduate Program yang secara pokok akan melahirkan para […]
- Fulbright DIKTI Senior Research Special Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA Fulbright-DIKTI Senior Research Special 10 Week University of Washington PAR-C Type Recharging ProgramRequirements: applicants must serve as faculty members at any private or state higher […]
- Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea We proudly announce the launch of LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea, a joint venture program of our lab with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. Therefore, we need some dedicated […]
- 2012 Mext Scholarship for International Graduate Program for Advanced Science The International Graduate Program for Advanced Science (IGPAS) was initiated in October 2004 as one of the first International Priority Graduate Programs supported by the Ministry of […]
- International Graduate Program for Advanced Science, Tohoku University, Japan International Graduate Program for Advanced Science 2012 GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE, TOHOKU UNIVERSITY Tohoku University was founded in 1907 and is one of the oldest Universities of […]
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan As a candidate for Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS), you may apply for the following scholarships program (e.g. Japanese Government (Ministry of Education, Culture, […]
- PhD Student in Foresight and Innovation Systems at VTT Technical Research Center VTT is launching second international graduate school in 2011 to attract new, PhD students. We are looking for 15 new PhD students (incl. one Post Doc Researcher) that are expected to […]
- PhD Scholarships in Foresight and Innovation Systems VTT is launching second international graduate school in 2011 to attract new, PhD students. We are looking for 15 new PhD students (incl. one Post Doc Researcher) that are expected to […]
- East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship Program The East-West Center (EWC) Graduate Degree Fellowship provides substantial funding toward Master`s and Doctoral degrees for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S. to […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo, semoga bermanfaat.