Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education sebagai berikut:
The Singapore Ministry of Education has established a four-year fellowship scheme for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre (SMART Centre).
The establishment of this Fellowship Programme is intended to attract to NTU and NUS the best and most talented doctoral students from Singapore, the region, and beyond and educate them to be future leaders in science and technology for Singapore and beyond. The Fellowship will provide them with the opportunity to be involved in the strategic research programmes at the SMART Centre and provide them with the opportunity to be co-advised by an MIT faculty member. The student may spend up to six months doing research at MIT.
The SMA3 Graduate Fellowship at SMART provides:
- up to four years of full tuition fees at the student’s home university;
- a monthly stipend of S$3,200;
- a scholarly allowance of up to S$12,000 to help cover the expenses associated with a six month research residency at MIT;
- and co-supervision by an MIT and NTU/NUS faculty.
There is no bond associated with this fellowship.
Guidelines for Awarding of SMA3 Graduate Fellowships
- A student who applied to one university will only be considered for that university and not the other.
- If the student is admitted to both NTU and NUS, the student has the option to select the university through which to accept the SMA3 Graduate Fellowship.
- If a student has identified more than one potential SMART IRG, the student has the option to select which IRG s/he would like to work for.
- If a student has more than one potential research advisor from SMART-NTU and/or SMART- NUS, the student has the option to select an advisor provided the SMART-MIT advisor has a collaborator with that particular university.
- A student who is not awarded a SMA3 Graduate Fellowship will be considered for other fellowships within the university provided that they indicated this on their application.
Eligibility – A student must:
- have graduated with an undergraduate degree with first class or second-upper (or equivalent);
- be an incoming new PhD student not currently matriculated;
- have a research interest that fits within one or more of the projects currently being carried out in SMART Interdisciplinary Research Group (IRG)s.
January 2012 Intake: May 17, 2011 through July 17, 2011
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia by Ministry of Education, Singapore The ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced (GCE A) Level (or equivalent) […]
- The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMART The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMARTThe Singapore Ministry of Education has established 100 four-year fellowships for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will […]
- Total Indonesie E&P – Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Sciences Po, France Total Indonesie E&P – Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the Sciences Po ParisOne scholarship is offered every two years for a Master of Public Affairs at the Sciences Po Paris.The […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore One scholarship is offered each year for a one-year […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of Business The International Education Week is the opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This join initiative of the U.S. Department of State and […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the University of CambridgeThis fellowship is a collaboration between the Ancora Foundation and Cambridge Overseas Trust to provide two fellowships […]
- Global South Scholar-In-Residence Fellowship, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Switzerland This fellowship is open to outstanding young professors from universities from developing and emerging countries pursuing advanced research in areas bridging the fields of international […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of BusinessOne scholarship is offered each year for enrollment in the Stanford Sloan Master’s Program, a 10 ½ month, […]
- Asia Journalism Fellowship, Singapore The Fellowship brings journalists from Asia to Singapore’s Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information at Nanyang Technological University for three months. The 2012 Fellowship […]
- Singapore Asian Graduate Student Fellowships 2012 at National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute of National University Singapore (NUS) invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education, semoga bermanfaat.