Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK sebagai berikut:
Exeter College proposes to elect to the Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship in Modern and Contemporary Peninsular Spanish Literature from 1 October 2011. The Fellowship is open equally to men and women and is tenable for two years in the first instance, renewable for a further period of one year only. The College will normally consider applications both from persons well advanced in their work for a doctorate and from those engaged in post-doctoral research. The salary offered is £22,590 (inclusive of Housing Allowance; subject to deduction if accommodation in College is offered and accepted).
Further particulars may be obtained either from the website on http://www.exeter.ox.ac.uk/college/vacancies or the Academic Administrator, Exeter College, Oxford, OX1 3DP, e-mail: email@example.com to whom applications should be submitted.
Candidates are asked to submit a curriculum vitae and to ask three referees to write directly to the Academic Administrator by the closing date for applications which is noon on Wednesday 23rd February 2011. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 27th April 2011.
Exeter College is an Equal Opportunities Employer and values diversity.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Lord Crewe Junior Research Fellowship in Music, Lincoln College, University of Oxford, UK The Governing Body of Lincoln College invites applications for this Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Music, tenable for a fixed term of three years from 1st April 2011, or as soon as […]
- Richard Motyka Brain Tumour Research Fellowship, Canada Richard Motyka Brain Tumour Research Fellowship2012 – 2014 Outline & Guidelines The Richard Motyka Brain Tumour Research Fellowship was named in Richard’s honour by his sister Alison, and […]
- Research Fellowship Programme for Foreign Citizens, Turkey Travel and research grants in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, and Social Sciences Humanities will be […]
- PhD fellowship in Neuroethology at International Max Planck Research School Project 9: Analysis of olfactory receptors of Manduca moths using RNAi, Supervisor: Prof. Bill Hansson, MPI-CEGiant Manduca moths find their host plants to a large degree using odors. We […]
- Research Fellow at Queen`s University Belfast OverviewQueen`s University BelfastResearch FellowBT7 1NNRef: 11/101675School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences, Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology.Available […]
- PhD fellowship in Chemical Ecology at International Max Planck Research School Project 7: How do wood-feeding insects digest their diet? Supervisors: Prof. Jonathan Gershenzon, Dr. Axel Schmidt, Dr. Martin Kaltenpoth, MPI-CEWood-feeding insects are sometimes known to […]
- Research Fellow in Comparative Plant Phylogeography at Queen`s University Belfast School of Biological Sciences immediately available for a period of 2 years in the first instance.Anticipated interview date: Thursday 16 June 2011Salary scale: £29,972 – £39,107 per annum […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
- HIV and Drug Use Research Fellowship, Switzerland With the support of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), the International AIDS Society (IAS) has established a research fellowship programme focusing on HIV and drug use, with […]
- BEVA Trust Equine Research Fellowship in Equine Science at Selwyn College Overview Selwyn College and the Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, propose to elect a research fellow in Equine Science, sponsored by the BEVA Trust […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK, semoga bermanfaat.