Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Biochemistry at Lunds University, Sweden sebagai berikut:
Post graduate Scholarship in Biochemistry for MSc Students in biochemistry or biomedicine or corresponding education
Job description: Studies on molecular level of structure, function and protein-protein interactions concerning a particular group of molecular chaperons, so called small heat shock proteins. They interact with not clarified mechanisms with other proteins in the cell and prevent aggregation. Preliminary results indicate that the interaction occurs with the terminal endings of the proteins, what we call “the terminome”. The results are significant for the understanding of and the possibility to prevent diseases that are due to protein aggregation, and for plants to resist water shortage, drought and increased temperatures.
Basic entry requirements for PhD studies are: a degree at advanced level, courses to an extent of at least 240 credits, of which at least 60 at advanced level, or corresponding proficiencies aquired in Sweden or elsewhere. Special requirements for this position: MSc in biochemistry or biomedicine or corresponding education. Good communication skills are required and also independence in reading scientific literature and writing reports. Education in bioinformatics and practical experience of protein chemical methodology is meritorious.
Basis of Assessment:
Regulations for employment as a postgraduate student can be found in the Swedish Statute Book (SFS 1998:80). Only those admitted to postgraduate studies can be appointed to such a position. When appointing applicants to such a position, first and foremost their ability to benefit from postgraduate studies must be taken into consideration. In addition to pursuing postgraduate studies, the doctoral student may also perform other duties, including research, teaching and administration, according to the specific regulations.
Application deadline: 2010-10-19
Further scholarship details and application:
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any MA/MSc course in the Business School beginning in September 2012 and January 2013.Who is eligible to apply for this […]
- EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship, Aston University, UK The School of Engineering and Applied Science is pleased to announce our 2012/13 EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship Scheme, available to self-funded international students […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- De Rohan Postgraduate Scholarship 2012 at OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY, UK The Scholarships are awarded to new full-time students enrolling on masters courses in September of the academic year 2012/13. Candidates may not under any circumstances defer take-up of […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV) The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study at […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in the geography, geology, geochemistry or related disciplines, to undertake […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship (Masters) in Hydrogeochemistry at The University of Sydney A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research […]
- The Wightman Postgraduate Scholarship in Architecture, University of New South Wales, Australia The Scholarship is established to assist students to undertake Postgraduate study in Architecture in the Faculty of the Built Environment at UNSW. This Scholarship is available to both […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Biochemistry at Lunds University, Sweden, semoga bermanfaat.