Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan sebagai berikut:
Two openings at the level of postdoctoral research fellows in computational sciences are available at the Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan.
The theory group in RCAS is carrying on a joint project for the development of multi-scale simulation tools. The goal is to integrate the electronic, transport, optical, mechanic properties into a software package suitable for the simulation at the level of devices (or a certain size of molecular structures).
The main duty of the job is to develop and integrate various codes in different areas of physics/engineering together for comprehensive modeling.
We are looking for two potential candidates in the following two categories, respectively:
- Ab inito computations in schemes such as density-functional theory (DFT) or similar approaches.
- Computational electromagnetism/elasticity/optics/fluid mechanics.
- The potential candidates must have an extensive numerical coding experience in one of the areas mentioned above, and the knowledge of linux-based environment.
- Candidates with experiences in parallel programming may be given priority.
In accordance to the salary scale of Academia Sinica, but negotiable
The appointments are for one year and renewable if there is good progress.
The potential candidate shall e-mail his/her curriculum vitae and three representative publications to Dr. Shu-Wei Chang (e-mail: email@example.com).
Please set the title of e-mail as “Application to Post Doc Position in RCAS-Joint Project in Computation.” Qualified candidates will be further contacted (by e-mail or phone) for an interview, and reference letters may be requested.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control PhD or Postdoc research position in the area of machine learning/ neural networks / robot control is open in the MINDS research group. The position is created within the integrated project […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany The Georg-Speyer-Haus in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is an academic research institute of great tradition in biomedical sciences. The institute maintains the status of an independent […]
- Summer Research Program in Life Sciences and Technology, Switzerland The Summer Research Program in Life Sciences and Technology at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), will offer an intensive research training opportunity to 25 […]
- Masters Scholarships 2012 in Applied Sciences at Saint Mary’s University A Master of Science in Applied Science position is available in Electrical Machine Control for Wind Energy Conversion Systems, in the Division of Engineering at Saint Mary’s University, […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- PhD Research Scholarship, Chemical Sensors / Materials Sciences, RMIT University, Australia Mercury is emitted into the environment via natural processes such as volcanic eruptions and industrial processes in large refineries and coal fired electricity generation facilities. This […]
- Postdoc Position in Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS A 2 years post doctoral position is available at the Center of Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research under Mission Oriented Research (MOR)-Biomedical Engineering at Universiti […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Earth, Environmental, and Ocean Sciences at Columbia University Columbia`s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships in the earth, environmental and ocean sciences. Candidates should have recently completed […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center The post-doc will participate in the Dutch Cancer Society project :”Sister chromatid cohesion as a novel foothold for cancer therapy”, a collaboration with the departments Medical […]
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan, semoga bermanfaat.