Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Polymer Chemistry at University of Hasselt sebagai berikut:
The research department Organic and Bio-Polymer Chemistry (IMOOBPC) of Hasselt University offers the following mandate (m/f):
PhD Student in Polymer Chemistry (2×2 years)
In the framework of a FWO project a motivated PhD student is sought to work on the utilization of nitrones in synthetic polymer chemistry in the department OBPC/PRD. The project focuses on novel control methodologies in radical polymerization for the precise preparation of well-defined macromolecular architectures with specific properties that may find application in various fields ranging from nanotechnology to industrial bulk polymer production. To reach this aim, the research is carried out at the interface of the fields of contemporary polymer synthesis, state-of-the-art polymer characterization and polymerization kinetics.
Profile and diploma
The candidate is expected to perform research in the area of synthetic polymer chemistry. Candidates will have a master degree in chemistry or an equivalent diploma. A good command of the English language and willingness to perform research in a team-oriented international research environment are recommended.
A two times two years position with a midterm evaluation.
- Content job responsibilities: Prof. Dr. Thomas Junkers, +32 (0)11-26 83 18, email@example.com
- Content terms of employment and selection procedure: Yves Soen, 011-26 80 85, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must use the official application forms. Please add a copy of your diploma, a list of courses and your results per course. Without these we cannot evaluate your application.
- can be downloaded here: Visit Official Website. and sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
- or are available at the Rectoraat of Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan – building D, B-3590 Diepenbeek (Belgium), phone +32 – 11 – 26 80 10
The completed application forms must reach the above mentioned address no later than March 31st 2011.
Application by e-mail will only be taken into consideration when sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
- PhD studentship in Biostatistics at University of Hasselt Hasselt University announces, within I-Biostat (the Interuniversity Institute for Biostatistics and statistical Bioinformatics), a position for a (m/f):PhD student Biostatistics (2x2 […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK In 2013, the School of Chemistry will celebrate the 300th anniversary of the first chair in Chemistry at the University of Edinburgh. As part of these celebrations the School has […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
- Master’s Studentship for UK/EU Applicants at University of Manchester BBSRC studentships are available to candidates seeking entry on the Master by Research (MRes) in Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine (TERM) in September 2012. These […]
- 2012 Grote Chemistry Scholarship for Incoming Freshmen at University of Tennessee The Department of Chemistry at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga announces the Grote Chemistry Scholarship Program for 2012. Awards of $14,000 ($3,500 per year for four years) […]
- PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge Applications are invited for one PhD studentship in the Security Group at the Computer Laboratory to work with Dr Steven Murdoch. Funding for this position is provided by Microsoft […]
- PhD Studentship in Healthcare Facility Management (with UCLH) at University College London University College London – UCL Department / Division, Bartlett School of Graduate Studies Duration of Studentship 3 yearsStipend £15,590 per annumVacancy InformationA 3 year PhD […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Polymer Chemistry at University of Hasselt, semoga bermanfaat.