Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Social Sciences, Brunel University, UK sebagai berikut:
We are delighted to announce nine funded PhD studentships* in social sciences at Brunel University for UK, EU and international students for a January 2012 start, (or as soon as possible thereafter).
The School of Social Sciences is providing opportunities for promising academic talent to undertake doctoral study. This is a significant opportunity for those who show academic excellence in our areas of expertise.
Successful applicants will be awarded £12,372 per annum over three years, which includes a fee-waiver of £3,732 and a stipend of £9,000. In exceptional cases an additional fee contribution for international students may be available.
In return, students will be required to undertake up to 150 hours of teaching/academic work per year. This is an excellent opportunity for students to gain valuable experience for their future academic career.
We are interested in receiving applications across the following disciplines and welcome applications that are inter-disciplinary in nature:
- Economics and Finance
- Politics, International Relations and History
- Sociology and Communications
In addition to applicants having to meet the subject’s normal entry criteria, the School’s Studentship Selection Panel will be reviewing applications to ensure that the research topic proposed is of excellent quality, well developed, coherent and achievable within the three years. The Panel is seeking candidates who have demonstrated significant progress in their academic career so far.
How to apply
- apply for a PhD online
- meet the entry criteria for the PhD programme in their chosen subject area
- be a new applicant for a PhD (all applications must be received by the deadline) or
- hold an existing offer of a PhD from Social Sciences at Brunel University.
New applicants must attach a letter to the application stating that they wish to apply for the scholarship. Existing offer holders must submit a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
Closing date: Wednesday 23 November 2011
For further information: email@example.com
*The PhD scholarships only apply to our current full-time PhD courses and are not applicable to the part-time PhD courses or the New Route PhD.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
- MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, […]
- LLM International Scholarships, Brunel Law School, Brunel University, UK Brunel Law School is pleased to announce the international scholarship programme for 2012. The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide financial support to students who have […]
- Master Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences at University of Bath We offer a variety of scholarships for 2012 is supported by the University and the generous donors who share our pride in student achievement. Most scholarships can be applied to use the […]
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences International Scholarships, Iran The Chancellor of Tehran University of Medical Sciences and the President of the International Campus are pleased to announce their first round of scholarships to foreign students who […]
- International Scholarships, Northwestern Health Sciences University, USA International Scholarship is offered once each trimester and is available to full-time students who are not U.S. citizens. It is offered to eligible students enrolled in the College of […]
- Masters Scholarships 2012 in Applied Sciences at Saint Mary’s University A Master of Science in Applied Science position is available in Electrical Machine Control for Wind Energy Conversion Systems, in the Division of Engineering at Saint Mary’s University, […]
- 2011 Fully Funded ESRC PhD Studentships in Social Sciences at University of Kent in UK The University of Kent is proud to be part of the South-East ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (DTC) in partnership with the Universities of Reading, Royal Holloway and Surrey. This centre […]
- Sylff Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences for Developing Countries The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (SYLFF), is a fellowship program initiated in 1987 to support students pursuing graduate studies in humanities and social sciences […]
- PhD Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Freie Universität Berlin, Graduate School of North American Studies, Germany Graduate School of North American Studies invites applications for 10 Doctoral GrantsThe Graduate School of the John F. Kennedy-Institute for North American Studies invites applications […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Social Sciences, Brunel University, UK, semoga bermanfaat.