Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany sebagai berikut:
PhD projects could be in areas like
Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components
Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks
Organisation of large Dynamic Networks
Interdisciplinary Design Processes
Performance-oriented Modelling and Specification Techniques
Intelligent Systems in Production and Logistics
Intelligent Mechatronic Systems
- A Master degree (or diploma) in one of the PACE subjects (mathematics, computer science, information systems, engineering, physics, chemistry, or a related field). In rare cases we accept very talented (top of their class) students with a Bachelor degree, for a shortened Master plus PhD program. If you are interested in this option, please contact us.
- Above average grades for your Master courses.
- A TOEFL score of minimum 80, or an IELTS score of minimum 6.0 (required for everyone except nationals from English-speaking countries).
- Students who are admitted to a PACE program, receive a full fellowship. The procedure for requesting a fellowship is integrated in the application procedure. There are no additional study fees, except for a small enrollment fee. Further details, including information on the cost of living in Paderborn, can be found on the Paderborn University website under “international students”.
Please note that you can edit your application in our system at any time. Once you press the submit button at the very end, the application is final and will be considered in the admissions procedure.
You will be asked to upload various documents (e.g. transcripts). These can only be uploaded as PDF files. If you do not have a program for creating PDFs you can download one here.
Application Deadline : 30 May 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia School of Computer Science and IT International PhD Scholarship If you are an excellent international student wishing to commence a PhD at the School of Computer Science and IT, this […]
- Science & Engineering Scholarship at University of Waikato Waikato has more scholarships per student than any other university in New Zealand. There are scholarships and grants for many student groups, including secondary school leavers, Maori […]
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London Applications are invited for a one-year Post Doctoral Research position at Queen Mary, University of London, on an EPSRC funded project with the title “Information flows and Information […]
- Graduate Fellowships, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Nevada, USA Graduate Fellowships – Fall 2011Department of Computer Science & EngineeringUniversity of Nevada, Reno, USA The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at the University of […]
- PhD Positions in Computer Science at Dalian University of Technology, China The Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) Research Group at School of Software, Dalian University of Technology (DUT) conducts interdisciplinary, application-driven academic research in the broad […]
- Phd Scholarship in the Saarbrucken Graduate School of Computer Science Supported by the Excellence Initiative of the German federal and state governments The Graduate School at a Glance An integrated program from BSc or MSc to PhDTop-notch academic and […]
- Computer Science STEM Scholarship 2011 at Franklin University, USA The Computer Science STEM Scholarship (CSS)A competitive scholarship program for undergraduate students majoring in Computer Science. The award is for $1000 per trimester in tuition to […]
- [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg UniversityOverviewThe Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group headed by Prof. Thomas Brox has openings for PostDoc and […]
- [Belgium] 2 PhD Scholarship in Computer Science – Intelligent Environments at Hasselt University Vacature 090/32/089-90e/INFCall for candidates (m/f) for fulltime PhD positions at the Expertise Centre for Digital Media (EDM), ICT research institute of Hasselt University in Belgium, in […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.