Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang MSc Taught Course Bursaries in Pharmacology at University of Oxford 2012 sebagai berikut:
The overall aim of the MSc is to provide our students with the necessary training and practical experience enabling them to integrate post-genomic molecular biology with physiological function. These integrative skills are recognised as essential requirements in the pharmacological workplace, as such this course will be of particular value to those within or embarking upon a career in the pharmaceutical industry as well as those conducting research in an academic environment. The Department has a DPhil programme and students taking the MSc course will be eligible to apply.
– Our applicants have a minimum of an upper second class undergraduate degree primarily in a biological or chemical science, but applications from high calibre candidates with mathematical and physical science backgrounds would be welcomed.
– We understand that the cost of undertaking a graduate course can often be a problem, we do have some bursaries and we encourage all applicants to apply
Study Subject(s): Pharmacology and Drug Discovery
Course Level: Masters
Scholarship Provider: University of Oxford
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Scholarship Application Deadline: 18 November 2011, 6 January 2012 and 9 March 2012.
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK Students should note they must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. The University is unable to consider any scholarship […]
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught masters […]
- Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Islamic Development Bank was established in 1973, and aims to foster the economic development and social progress of its member countries. These Scholarships enable academically […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK The Wolfson Foundation seeks to support excellence and has provided longstanding support for higher education and the humanities. The Foundation has been concerned about the funding […]
- Mondi BSc Forestry Bursaries at Stellenbosch University Scholarships for first year BSc Forestry student at Stellenbosch University Bursary covers tuition, accommodation, meals and booksEligibility- Must be a South African citizen- Solid […]
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for a postgraduate research […]
- De Rohan Postgraduate Scholarship 2012 at OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY, UK The Scholarships are awarded to new full-time students enrolling on masters courses in September of the academic year 2012/13. Candidates may not under any circumstances defer take-up of […]
- Clarendon Fund Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Clarendon Fund is a major graduate scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford, offering over 100 new scholarships every year. In 2010-11, there were 297 Clarendon scholars at […]
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music at University of Oxford St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for a postgraduate research […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang MSc Taught Course Bursaries in Pharmacology at University of Oxford 2012, semoga bermanfaat.