Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang MBA Director’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK sebagai berikut:
Studying for an MBA is a fantastic way to develop your skills, expand your knowledge and improve your employment prospects. We recognise the personal and financial commitment involved in postgraduate study. That’s why we offer a range of funding support to eligible MBA students.
The Director of the Bournemouth MBA will award a number of scholarships to outstanding professional students enrolling on the Bournemouth MBA in September 2013.
The Bournemouth MBA Director’s Scholarship is available for full–time and part–time applicants, irrespective of nationality or citizenship status.
The scholarship is for the sum of £2,000, which will be deducted from the published tuition fee or provided to you as a cheque. For full–time students the scholarship will be for the first year of the course and for part–time students the scholarship will be on a pro–rata basis.
To be eligible for the Bournemouth MBA Director’s Scholarship you should normally have a minimum First Class Honours UK undergraduate degree or equivalent academic qualification and/or three years work experience. If English is not your first language, you will need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 or above. You must also meet any other conditions relating to your offer.
You need to apply for this scholarship before 30th June 2013 and submit this form with your MBA application form. We will advise you if you have been successful when you are sent an offer of a place on the course. The scholarship will only be offered to students enrolling in September 2013 and can not be carried forward to future intakes.
Please note that your financial situation will not be taken into account as these scholarships are a reward for individual achievement.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any MA/MSc course in the Business School beginning in September 2012 and January 2013.Who is eligible to apply for this […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to The Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- Ajinomoto Scholarship to University of Tokyo 2015 Apply for a post graduate scholarship to University Of Tokyo. If you…..
• Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology: Engineering, […]
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
- Daejeon University GKS(Global Korea Scholarship) for Master students Daejeon University in South Korea is looking for bright students interested in learning Korean and pursuing their higher education in South Korea. This is scholarship program running by […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang MBA Director’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK, semoga bermanfaat.