Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Lord Crewe Junior Research Fellowship in Music, Lincoln College, University of Oxford, UK sebagai berikut:
The Governing Body of Lincoln College invites applications for this Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Music, tenable for a fixed term of three years from 1st April 2011, or as soon as possible thereafter. The successful applicant will hold, or will be in the final stages of completing, a doctoral degree in an appropriate field, and will have a developing public profile within their field of scholarship, as evidenced by publications and/or performances. At the time of application, applicants should not have accumulated more than six years of full-time post-graduate study or research and may not previously have held a stipendiary Junior Research Fellowship at another College.
The Fellow will be expected to undertake advanced research in any field of music and to provide a limited amount of undergraduate tuition in music. He or she will also be expected to take an active role in the musical life of the College, working particularly with the Chapel Choir and with the Organ and Choral Scholars.
The Fellowship carries a stipend of £21,074 – £23,946 p.a., membership of the USS pension scheme, full Common Room rights, and access to the Fellows’ research fund. College accommodation, suitable for a single person, will be provided if available, otherwise a housing allowance of £1,800 p.a. will be paid.
Further particulars and an application form may be downloaded here or obtained from the Academic Administrator, Lincoln College, Oxford, OX1 3DR, tel: 01865 279801, fax: 01865 279802, to whom applications should be submitted by 4pm on Wednesday 9th March 2011. Applications by email are welcome. If you require the further particulars and the application form in another format please contact the Academic Adminstrator.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK Exeter College proposes to elect to the Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship in Modern and Contemporary Peninsular Spanish Literature from 1 October 2011. The Fellowship is open equally […]
- Richard Motyka Brain Tumour Research Fellowship, Canada Richard Motyka Brain Tumour Research Fellowship2012 – 2014 Outline & Guidelines The Richard Motyka Brain Tumour Research Fellowship was named in Richard’s honour by his sister Alison, and […]
- Research Fellowship Programme for Foreign Citizens, Turkey Travel and research grants in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, and Social Sciences Humanities will be […]
- PhD fellowship in Neuroethology at International Max Planck Research School Project 9: Analysis of olfactory receptors of Manduca moths using RNAi, Supervisor: Prof. Bill Hansson, MPI-CEGiant Manduca moths find their host plants to a large degree using odors. We […]
- PhD fellowship in Chemical Ecology at International Max Planck Research School Project 7: How do wood-feeding insects digest their diet? Supervisors: Prof. Jonathan Gershenzon, Dr. Axel Schmidt, Dr. Martin Kaltenpoth, MPI-CEWood-feeding insects are sometimes known to […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
- HIV and Drug Use Research Fellowship, Switzerland With the support of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), the International AIDS Society (IAS) has established a research fellowship programme focusing on HIV and drug use, with […]
- BEVA Trust Equine Research Fellowship in Equine Science at Selwyn College Overview Selwyn College and the Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, propose to elect a research fellow in Equine Science, sponsored by the BEVA Trust […]
- Schlumberger Interdisciplinary Research Fellowship, Darwin College, UK The Governing Body of Darwin College, Cambridge, and Schlumberger Cambridge Research Limited jointly invite applications for a non-stipendiary Research Fellowship supporting […]
- The Symantec Research Labs Graduate Fellowship, USA Symantec plans to begin accepting applications for the 2011 Fellowship in July 2010. The application deadline is December 18, 2010. Award decisions will be made in February […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Lord Crewe Junior Research Fellowship in Music, Lincoln College, University of Oxford, UK, semoga bermanfaat.