Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang John Orr Research Award, University of Edinburgh, UK sebagai berikut:
This award is open to candidates undertaking academic research in any Romance Literature, Language or Dialect. Preference may be given to those working in language studies.
The award is tenable by postgraduate students who are graduates of the University, registered as candidates for an intermediate or higher degree in the University, or will be registered as such in September 2011.
Students who will be entering their 4th year of PhD study in September 2011 will not be eligible to apply. Applicants must normally be graduates of not more than five years’ standing.
The award, which shall not exceed £2,300 per annum, is advertised annually with applications for renewal being considered on an equal footing with new applications.
Applicants should ask two referees to comment on their research proposal. These references should be emailed directly to Liam Forbes. Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all references are received by the closing date.
Applicants must also provide the following:
- a dated curriculum vitae
- a statement of financial support currently received or applied for, with an indication of its duration
- an outline of the research being undertaken, current methodology and an explanation of why it is important and original
Your outline should be made available to referees, who will have to comment upon it in their reports to the committee. It should not exceed 1000 words.
Applications should be received by 31 May 2011.
The selection panel may request applicants to meet them and discuss their current and proposed research at a date to be arranged during the summer of 2011.
Any informal enquiries can be made to:
Mr. Liam Forbes
College of Humanities and Social Science
David Hume Tower
Edinburgh, EH8 9JX
Work: +44 (0)131 650 3578
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- School of Law Research and PhD Scholarships at The University of Edinburgh Brief Description The following awards are available for students commencing their studies in the 2010/2011 academic session.School of Law PhD ScholarshipsEdinburgh Law School will offer […]
- Bond University Postgraduate Award, Australia Bond University offers a range of living stipend scholarships for commencing Doctoral degree students. Living stipends are tax exempt, and provide financial support to enable students to […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships are available to Masters students commencing any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences. This scholarship covers fees at […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Hardiman PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Ireland, Galway Hardiman Scholarships will be available for new PhD students commencing in September, 2013. These scholarships are fully-funded for 4 years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.The […]
- Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK Do you want to be part of a world-leading community?20 Full Tuition Fees Scholarships.10 of these scholarships will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.This highly […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang John Orr Research Award, University of Edinburgh, UK, semoga bermanfaat.