Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Internship Programme: Planning and Hydraulic Analysis of Urban Drainage Systems, Eawag sebagai berikut:
The intern will be part of the transdisciplinary research project SWIP (“Sustainable Water Infrastructure Planning”). The overall task will be to update and set up hydraulic models for sewer networks as well as to contribute to collection and (GIS-based) processing of data relevant within the project. The internship might be followed by a Master thesis in hydraulic analysis of urban drainage systems according to the trainee’s interest and upon mutual agreement.
We offer an internship for a Master student with the following profile
Sound knowledge and interest in urban hydrology, hydraulics, data management and geographic information systems.
Willingness to learn and flexibility to support us with a range of different data related tasks
Good German language skills
Motivation to actively exchange information with collaborating engineering companies
Application Deadline: 20 February 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s […]
- Indonesia Austria Scholarship Programme Based on the Agreement between the Indonesian Ministry of Education and the Austrian Ministry of Science and Research and the agreement between the Directorate General of Higher Education […]
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) (Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI) invites foreign […]
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]
- UNESCO-L’OREAL Inor Young Woternational Fellowships Programme fmen in Life Sciences Within the framework of the UNESCO Co-Sponsored Fellowships Scheme, a joint programme has been launched with the L’ORÉAL Corporate Foundation with a view to promoting the contribution of […]
- UNESCO-L’OREAL International Fellowships Programme for Young Women in Life Sciences Within the framework of the UNESCO Co-Sponsored Fellowships Scheme, a joint programme has been launched with the L’ORÉAL Corporate Foundation with a view to promoting the contribution of […]
- University of Vienna Faculty of Law Scholarship 2012 for LLM Programme This scholarship is offered to one selected student from the University of Vienna for a LLM programme, in European Law or Public International Law or an Advanced Studies LLM programme. […]
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS) 2012 For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced […]
- VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP), VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated.For whom?For international students enrolling […]
- CRG / “la Caixa” International PhD Programme Fellowships, Spain The “la Caixa” Foundation initiated in 2008 a fellowship programme to offer outstanding students from all over the world the chance of taking a PhD in Biomedicine at the CRG (Centre for […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Internship Programme: Planning and Hydraulic Analysis of Urban Drainage Systems, Eawag, semoga bermanfaat.