Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany sebagai berikut:
The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012.
Successful applicants for the Ph.D. and Post-doc fellowships will pursue a topic in one of BIGSSS’ five Thematic Fields:
- Global Integration
- Integration and Diversity in the New Europe
- Social Integration and the Welfare State
- Attitude Formation, Value Change and Intercultural Communication
- Life-Course and Lifespan Dynamics
All fellows are expected to choose Bremen as their place of residence.
BIGSSS offers 15 Ph.D. stipends of 1250 Euros/month for 36 months, contingent on successful completion of each year. To support its Ph.D. fellows in achieving early scientific independence, it also provides funds for conducting, presenting and publishing research. There is no separate funding application, because all admitted applicants receive a stipend.
- An excellent MA degree (or national equivalents like the German “Diplom” or “Magister”) in a discipline pertinent to at least one of BIGSSS’ five Thematic fields (see above), i.e. in Political Science (including related degree programs in European Studies or International Relations), Sociology, Psychology, Law, Economics or Mass Communication. The degree must be completed by the end of July of the year of application, which means you may apply before having finished your MA degree.
- English proficiency as described in the application materials section below.
- Additionally BIGSSS offers 2 Preparatory Fellowships to particularly talented BA Graduates.
Diversity and Anti-Discrimination
BIGSSS believes that diverse backgrounds and ideas are crucial to academic excellence. Therefore, BIGSSS welcomes and promotes diversity and ensures equal opportunity and inclusion for all of its members regardless of ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age or (dis-)ability.
The application period for the Fall 2012 semester will begin in the middle of December 2011 and go until March 15th, 2012. The deadline refers to the date of receipt of the application. All letters of recommendation must also reach BIGSSS by March 15th, 2012.
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Fellowship Competition at The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) OverviewThe BIGSSS Ph.D. Program The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, […]
- Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster is inviting applications for PhD Fellowship. Applicants must hold a Master, Diploma or equivalent degree in […]
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University The Korea International Cooperation Agency was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, to maximize the effectiveness of Korea’s grant aid programs for developing countries by […]
- PhD in Social Sciences at International Graduate School of Social Sciences The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants […]
- International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore Lee Kuan Yew (LKY) School of Public Policy offers Fellowship for pursuig Masters in Public Management Study Subject: Public ManagementEmployer: LKY School of Public PolicyLevel: Masters […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- European Business School London International Scholarship, UK We are delighted to invite you to participate in the annual EBS London International Scholarship Competition. Each year we offer:One full scholarship for either the BA (Hons) International […]
- Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK The Master of Research (MRes) in Biosciences is a one-year programme designed to provide a valuable postgraduate qualification that enables individuals who wish to improve their research […]
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin […]
- Research Fellowships, Harvard Kennedy School Indonesia, USA Call for Fellows: August 2013 – June 2014The Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) Indonesia Program invites Indonesian researchers, academics, and practitioners to apply for the Indonesia […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.