Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering sebagai berikut:
The “International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering” (IMFSE) is a two-year educational programme in the Erasmus Mundus framework. This master course is commonly organized by Ghent University (Belgium), Lund University (Sweden) and the University of Edinburgh (UK).
The main objective of the programme is creating an educational programme that provides the required knowledge for a professional fire safety engineer in a Performance-Based Design environment. Apart from interuniversity cooperation, student mobility in Europe is one of the main points of interest of the overall programme. The mobility structure, with possible change in study location after each semester, gives the students the opportunity to gain from the strengths and expertise of each of the three universities.
The minimum graduate admission requirements are:
- A Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution (minimum 3 years full-time study or 180 ECTS credits) in civil / structural / mechanical / electrical / chemical / industrial engineering, material sciences, chemistry, physics, applied physics, architecture, urbanism and spatial planning or a related discipline. Students in their last year of such a Bachelor programme will however also be considered.
- Sufficient English language proficiency
The initiative is carried by professor Bart Merci (Ghent University), professor Robert Jönsson (Lund University) and professor José Torero (The University of Edinburgh).
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- European Master of Science in International Health Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The tropEd European Master of Science in International Health is a unique, one-year master programme designed for professionals, wishing to develop their skills in International Health and […]
- Master of Photonics Science and Engineering Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium The Vrije Universiteit Brussel annually awards a number of scholarships for advanced studies at Master or Advanced Master level. The selected scholarship programmes are characterized by […]
- International Master in Service Engineering (IMSE), Erasmus Mundus, Europe International Master in Service Engineering (IMSE) programme has been carefully designed at the interface of software service systems and new globe-spanning business processes to prepare […]
- Master Scholarships in Compter Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE) 2011 The Erasmus Mundus programme “Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering” (COSSE) is a joint initiative of four European universities:KTH Royal Institute of Technology, […]
- Erasmus Mundus: Master Scholarships in Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE) IMFSE 2011 The “International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE)”, is a two-year educational programme in the Erasmus Mundus framework. This master course is commonly organized […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK Fully funded PhD studentships are available for full time students from any country (UK, EU or international students) at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Master Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (MEEES), Erasmus Mundus The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students […]
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering, semoga bermanfaat.