Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Independent Artist Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA sebagai berikut:
Independent Artist Scholarships are available to applicants (both US and non-US citizens) enrolling in the Artist Certificate Program who demonstrate outstanding talent.
To be considered for the Independent Artist Scholarship, you must submit a completed application including:
- An audio recording containing the songs that you submitted with your original application to the program plus at least two and up to five more (formats accepted: Audio CD, AIFF, WAV, mp3, AAC).
- A detailed credit list for all songs submitted including who performed on each instrument, who engineered, and who produced.
- If you are the author of any lyrics performed or submitted with this application, include a lyric sheet for each song.
- A 1-2 page essay describing your short and long-term career objectives. Include specific information about how you plan to meet your objectives.
In addition to the requirements above, submit ONLY ONE of the following three items:
- A video recording containing a minimum of 2 original songs in a solo performance or in a band/ensemble setting (formats accepted: DVD, quicktime /.mov, mpeg, VHS).
- Complete multi-track audio files of two original recordings (these may be the same songs submitted above) Formats accepted: Apple Logic, Pro Tools, Steinberg Cubase, Ableton Live, bounced individual audio files).
- A video recording of less than 15 minutes documenting your writing/creative process (formats accepted: DVD, quicktime /.mov, mpeg, VHS).
Application deadline: February 24th, 2012
- Available to international students and US citizens.
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted the application for admission prior to the scholarship due date and must be entering the program for the first time.
- May be applied toward the independent artist program (IAP) only.
- The total scholarship amount will be divided by the total number of quarters in the particular program and credited toward each quarter’s tuition in equal amounts for as long as the student maintains a 3.5 gpa.
- Scholarships are non-transferable, and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than the one for which it was originally awarded.
- Award recipients will be notified within two weeks of the application deadline
6752 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MI 35th Anniversary Independent Artist Program Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The MI 35th Anniversary Independent Artist Program Scholarship will be awarded in Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 to a student (US or non-US citizen) newly enrolling in the Musicians Institute […]
- Musicianship Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA Musicianship Scholarships are available to new instrument and vocals students (both US and non-US citizens) enrolling in the Bachelor of Music, Associate of Arts, or Certificate in […]
- International Students Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA This scholarship is designed to provide tuition assistance for outstanding international students of guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, or vocals while attending Musicians Institute. To […]
- Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships, France The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation supports a scholarship program for International students who wish to attend an international program at Grenoble INP.
The grant amounts […]
- David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, sponsored by The David Geffen Foundation, is awarded to students currently enrolled full time in the Certificate in Music Business program, in a […]
- Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The Joe Bonamassa Blues Guitar Scholarship, (sponsored by the Keeping The Blues Alive Foundation) was created to promote and preserve the heritage of blues music, and to directly encourage […]
- Master Scholarships in Microsystems Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, UAE The Nano-Optics and Optoelectronics Research (NOOR) Laboratory is growing and we need multiple students to work on our ongoing and future research projects. To become a student at NOOR […]
- Gilt City LA Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The Gilt City LA Scholarship was created to support the education of creative, aspiring musicians in the Los Angeles area. The scholarship will be awarded in Spring 2013 to an […]
- Hard Rock Cafe / Hollywood High Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The Hard Rock Cafe / Hollywood High Scholarship, generously sponsored by The Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, will be awarded to a Hollywood High School senior graduating in 2013 who […]
- MI 35th Anniversary Guitar Craft Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The MI 35th Anniversary GCA Scholarship will be awarded in Spring 2013 to a student (US or non-US citizen) newly enrolling in the Guitar Craft Academy (GCA) Program who clearly articulates […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Independent Artist Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA, semoga bermanfaat.