Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Graduate Scholarships in Economic History, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK sebagai berikut:
St Cross College jointly with the Faculty of History offers the following scholarship for students who will be studying for a MSc or MPhil in Economic and Social History at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013. The funding for this award has been made available by the Winton Institute for Monetary History in the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford.
The Scholarship is open to all students taking the Master’s degree in Economic and Social History (beginning in Michaelmas 2012) at St Cross, who intend to conduct a dissertation on a topic closely related to monetary and/or financial history. The Scholarship will cover the cost of the College fee (currently £2,426 per annum) – it is awarded purely on the basis of academic merit and is tenable at St Cross College only.
Applicants applying for the Master’s degree in Economic and Social History in 2012-2013 should apply for a place in the Faculty of History using the University’s standard application form and must list St Cross College as their first choice. The application deadline is 20th January 2012. Everyone who applies for the Master’s degree in Economic and Social History and lists St Cross as their first choice of college and who applies at any time before the scholarship deadline will be considered automatically.
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College, jointly with the School of Archaeology, offers the following scholarship for students who will be studying for a DPhil in Archaeology at the University of Oxford in the […]
- PhD Scholarships at The Graduate School in Social, Economic and Political Sciences (GSSEPS), Italy The Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, a K.U.Leuven Centre of Excellence, hosts a 7-year research programme on ‘Global Governance and Democratic Government’ (2010-2017). For this […]
- International Guest Scholarships, American College of Surgeons, USA The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong interests in […]
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
- International Students Scholarships, Royal Veterinary College (RVC), University of London, UK What makes us unique?As one of the world’s leading specialist veterinary institutions, the Royal Veterinary College brings together many talented individuals, all of whom share a passion […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chonnam National University, Korea Humanities & Social Sciences (Gwangju Campus)Accounting, Agricultural Economics, Anthropology, Business Administration, Chinese Lang & Literature, Communication, Economics, Education, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyonggi University, Korea Master Courses Liberal Arts & Social ScienceKorean Language & Literature, Creative Writing, Japanese Language & Literature, Chinese Language & Literature, English Language & Literature, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hongik University, Korea Admission ScheduleThere may be some changes to this schedule according to the NIIED Schedule.Notification of the application guidelines and Request of the recommendation : from January 26, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)Mechanical EngineeringMechatronicsEngineering Science and MechanicsIntelligent Mechanical EngineeringMechanical System EngineeringElectronic EngineeringIT […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Yonsei University, Korea Academic ProgramsKorean Language and Literature, Chinese Language and Literature, English Language and Literature, German Language and Literature, French Language and Literature, […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Graduate Scholarships in Economic History, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK, semoga bermanfaat.