Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan sebagai berikut:
As a candidate for Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS), you may apply for the following scholarships program (e.g. Japanese Government (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) or “Monbukagakusho”) Scholarship and Asian Development Bank (ADB) – Japan Scholarship Program).
All applicants to GPSS must satisfy the following requirements:
- must hold a degree from an accredited institution comparable to the bachelor degree offered at the University of Tokyo, or are expected to obtain such a degree by September 30, 2012,
- must live outside Japan and hold non-Japanese nationality,
- must agree to enter the program by October 1, 2012 (in principle), when accepted and
- must meet either eligibility of Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) Scholarship for 2011 or ADB-Japan Scholarship Program.
A completed application set must arrive at the International Liaison Office no later than December 22, 2011.
Necessity of visiting Japan for examination
This selection basically consists of a review of application documents. Thus, it is unnecessary to visit Japan to take an examination. However, you may be contacted by telephone, video conference system or Skype, if deemed necessary.
- Completed Application Form
- Official Academic Transcript or certified photocopy from the educational institution that you previously attended. If you have changed your university, include a transcript from the former university or college as well. These must be in English. If the original is not in English, then you must submit a certified copy of the original accompanied with an English translation by a competent person or organization.
- Official certificate of degree or certified photocopy of diploma. This must be translated to English. (If you are a presently enrolled student, please include an official letter or certificate of expected graduation.)
- Two confidential letters of recommendation.
- TOEFL Score sheet
The following applicants are exempted from submitting a TOEFL score sheet.
1) Those who graduated from a university or a graduate school located in a country where English is the native language.
2) Those who completed an undergraduate degree program or a Master’s program offered in English. If you fall in this category, please include a certificate showing that English was the language of instruction in the program you previously attended.
3) Those who submit evidence by any means that the applicant has a capability in English equivalent to those described in Item 1 or 2.
- Research Plan and Expected Supervisors
Describe the theme and content of your research that you wish to conduct at GPSS. In addition, choose 3 expected supervisors from the list of faculty members at the GPSS and make a list of their names. If you can’t find 3 expected supervisors from the member list of the program, then you can include at most 2 from the prospectus of the whole Division of Environmental Studies. This statement and list must be typed on A4 size paper. It shall not exceed three pages in length. (single spaced, and your name must be appeared on each page)
- Short Essays
International Liaison Office
The University of Tokyo
Environmental Studies Building, Rm#120
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa city
Chiba 277-8563 JAPAN
Online submission is NOT accepted.
Date of Enrollment: October, 2012
International Liaison Office
Prof. KIMURA, Shingo and Dr. ONUKI, Motoharu
Planning Office for Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan, semoga bermanfaat.