Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Computer Science STEM Scholarship 2011 at Franklin University, USA sebagai berikut:
The Computer Science STEM Scholarship (CSS)
A competitive scholarship program for undergraduate students majoring in Computer Science. The award is for $1000 per trimester in tuition to be applied toward specific courses required in the Computer Science Major. View the CSS Scholarship Application for deadlines and requirements.
General Scholarship Requirements:
- Undergraduate students attending Franklin University who are majoring in Computer Science and have completed COMP 111.
- Along with this cover sheet, you must submit a typed essay (no more that two pages long) describing what you understand the field of computer science to be, explaining you are interested in this major, and describing your career interests and goals.
- You must also submit or have on file at Franklin transcripts from previous academic work: college transcript if you have 20 or more semester hours at the post-secondary level, both high school and college transcripts if the student has fewer than 20 semester hours at the post-secondary level.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have a 3.00 gpa in major courses.
- Potential to be renewed during the academic year based on eligibility criteria.
Deadline: December 21, 2010 for Winter 2011
Please submit completed application to:
201 S. Grant Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43215-5399
or fax to 614.255.9478
Eligible Courses for Use of Computer Science STEM Scholarship Funds
- COMP 121 Object-Oriented Data Structures and Algorithms I
- COMP 201 Principles of Computer Organization
- COMP 202 Principles of Computer Languages
- COMP 203 Principles of Operating Systems
- COMP 204 Principles of Networks
- COMP 294 Computer Science Practicum I
- COMP 311 Object-Oriented Data Structures and Algorithms II
- COMP 321 Application Server Programming
- COMP 394 Computer Science Practicum II
- COMP 461 Enterprise Software Architecture
- COMP 486 Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- COMP 495 Computer Science Practicum III / Capstone
- MATH 170 Discrete Mathematics
- MATH 180 Applied Calculus
- MATH 380 Probability and Statistics
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia School of Computer Science and IT International PhD Scholarship If you are an excellent international student wishing to commence a PhD at the School of Computer Science and IT, this […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Science & Engineering Scholarship at University of Waikato Waikato has more scholarships per student than any other university in New Zealand. There are scholarships and grants for many student groups, including secondary school leavers, Maori […]
- PhD in Information and Computer Science at Aalto University The position is at the Department of Information and Computer Science, Aalto University School of Science (previously Helsinki University of Technology). The focus of the Department`s […]
- PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge Applications are invited for one PhD studentship in the Security Group at the Computer Laboratory to work with Dr Steven Murdoch. Funding for this position is provided by Microsoft […]
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- M.Sc. Scholarship Program in Soil Science, Makerere University, Uganda Scholarships for pursuing masters studies in soil Science for the nationals of either Uganda or Rwanda at Makerere University Study Subject: Soil ScienceEmployer: AGRALevel: Masters […]
- PhD Positions in Computer Science at Dalian University of Technology, China The Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) Research Group at School of Software, Dalian University of Technology (DUT) conducts interdisciplinary, application-driven academic research in the broad […]
- Phd Scholarship in the Saarbrucken Graduate School of Computer Science Supported by the Excellence Initiative of the German federal and state governments The Graduate School at a Glance An integrated program from BSc or MSc to PhDTop-notch academic and […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany PhD projects could be in areas like Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks Organisation of large Dynamic Networks […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Computer Science STEM Scholarship 2011 at Franklin University, USA, semoga bermanfaat.