Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Catherine Elaine Bingeman Memorial Award in Archaeology at Wilfrid Laurier University sebagai berikut:
Endowed award; established by the late Evelyn Mae McLaughlin ’74, in memory of her daughter Catherine, a student of archaeology at Laurier who died in 1972. Two awards will be granted annually, preferably one being granted to an applicant attending a North American excavation and one to an applicant travelling overseas. The amount of funds granted will recognize additional associated with overseas travel.
-Full time undergraduate students in Archaeology-related programs who are participating in a Laurier-sponsored excavation and who have a minimum cumulative GPA of 8.0 (B+).
-Applicants must demonstrate financial need, be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident (landed immigrant) or Protected Person, and be a long term resident of Ontario.
-Overall GPA will be the determing factor. Successful recipients must provide documentation indicating participation in fieldwork in order for the funds to be released.
Study Subject(s): Archaeology
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: Wilfrid Laurier University
Scholarship can be taken at: Canada
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1 March 2012
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Claremont Teachers College Memorial Award at Edith Cowan University The Claremont Teacher’s College Memorial Award: Physical Education, Sports Science and Human Biology is open to full-time ECU Bachelor of Science (Sports Science) Honours, Bachelor of […]
- Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia The Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award is aimed at supporting a rural/remote secondary teacher in building professional competence through study at ECU at masters […]
- Bond University Postgraduate Award, Australia Bond University offers a range of living stipend scholarships for commencing Doctoral degree students. Living stipends are tax exempt, and provide financial support to enable students to […]
- Kenneth W Russell Fellowship in Archaeology, American Center of Oriental Research, Jordan The Kenneth W. Russell Fellowship will be awarded to assist a graduate student of any nationality other than Jordanian to participate in an ACOR approved archaeological excavation or […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
- W Crane Guy Memorial Vocal Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The W. Crane Guy Memorial Vocal Scholarship was created to honor the memory, multiple talents and artistic career of MI alumnus W. Crane Guy (class of 2010); and is provided to […]
- Gates Vaccine Innovation Award, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USA Hundreds of thousands of lives each year could be saved by improved access to vaccines. Vaccines are cost-effective, safe, and proven to protect children from disease.Continued […]
- Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers The purpose of this award is to increase motivation among young researchers contributing to research and development in agriculture, forestry, fisheries and related industries in […]
- Catherine McAuley Scholarship This scholarship is an endowed scholarship established in 2006 by the Sisters of Mercy in Queensland to honour Sister Catherine McAuley, founder of the Sisters of Mercy, and in […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Catherine Elaine Bingeman Memorial Award in Archaeology at Wilfrid Laurier University, semoga bermanfaat.