Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Asia-Pacific Entrepreneurs Award, Golden Key International Honour Society sebagai berikut:
Asia-Pacific Entrepreneurs Award
Description: $1000 (AUD) awarded to one Golden Key member at an Australian, New Zealand or Malaysian chapter.
Eligibility: Student or alumni members who have launched their own business, patented their own invention or started an organization to provide a needed service.
Criteria: Application form, essay, evidence or entrepreneurialism.
1. Application Form – Download here
2. Attach the following required documentation:
An essay of no more than two pages describing how you have demonstrated entrepreneurialism in your venture. Describe the obstacles that you encountered in developing your business/organization/idea and how you overcame those obstacles. Outline the support that you received from other people or organizations and the lessons that you have learnt from the process.
Evidence of entrepreneurialism: Provide documentation showing your primary role in the business, service or idea that you have developed.
Postmark Deadline: 31 July 2011
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
- Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers The purpose of this award is to increase motivation among young researchers contributing to research and development in agriculture, forestry, fisheries and related industries in […]
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the […]
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) for Undergraduate and Master Student The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for international students at A*STAR. It provides a unique opportunity for top overseas […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- International Guest Scholarships, American College of Surgeons, USA The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong interests in […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Asia-Pacific Entrepreneurs Award, Golden Key International Honour Society, semoga bermanfaat.