Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang 2012 Grote Chemistry Scholarship for Incoming Freshmen at University of Tennessee sebagai berikut:
The Department of Chemistry at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga announces the Grote Chemistry Scholarship Program for 2012. Awards of $14,000 ($3,500 per year for four years) will be presented to as many as three entering freshmen majoring in Chemistry. The awards are renewable over a four-year period and can be added to other University scholarships and the Tennessee Lottery scholarship. Grote Chemistry Scholarships are named in honor of Dr. Irvine W. Grote, who served as head of the department from 1941 to 1964. Previous Grote Scholars have graduated with distinction and gone on to success in chemistry graduate schools, medical schools, law schools, pharmacy schools, and the chemical industry.
– complete a course in high school chemistry with an A or B
– attain a high school grade point average of 3.5 or above
– have a composite score of 26 or above on the ACT exam (or SAT equivalent)
– declare chemistry as the major at UTC
Study Subject(s): Chemistry
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: University of Tennessee
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
Scholarship Application Deadline: Feb. 15, 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to The Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- Ajinomoto Scholarship to University of Tokyo 2015 Apply for a post graduate scholarship to University Of Tokyo. If you…..
• Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology: Engineering, […]
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
- Daejeon University GKS(Global Korea Scholarship) for Master students Daejeon University in South Korea is looking for bright students interested in learning Korean and pursuing their higher education in South Korea. This is scholarship program running by […]
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
International Merit […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2012 Grote Chemistry Scholarship for Incoming Freshmen at University of Tennessee, semoga bermanfaat.