Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang University of Stirling, MSc in International Accounting and Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships, UK sebagai berikut:
These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in September 2011 if they are home/EU fee category students. Overseas fee paying students are also encouraged to apply and would pay the difference between home and overseas fees.
Who can apply?
Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold or expect to obtain an offer of a place on the full time MSc in International Accounting and Finance for entry in September 2011. Applications may be submitted for the Scholarship along with the course application, but only those obtaining a place on the course will be entered into the Scholarship competition.
How to apply
- Complete the MSc International Accounting and Finance Scholarship Form ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
- Pay particular attention to the section which requires a handwritten statement of approximately 500 words on why a Scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the International Accounting and Finance course.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm GMT on 30 June 2011.
- Please note that the Scholarships will be allocated in July and therefore if you are applying both for the Scholarships and the International Accounting and Finance course close to the 30 June deadline, you should ensure that your course application is complete.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK MSc in Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that […]
- PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance, University of Edinburgh Business School, UK Two PhD scholarships are offered in Accounting and/or Finance. Any area of study will be considered within these disciplines. However, the major areas of current staff research interest […]
- PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance at University of Edinburgh Business School, UK University of Edinburgh Announce PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance, UK Study Subject: Accounting and FinanceEmployer: University of EdinburghLevel: PhD wo PhD scholarships are […]
- International Scholarships and Finance, University of Sunderland Guaranteed £1500 scholarships Payment by instalments available Competitive fees guaranteed to stay the same for the duration of your studies Low cost of living The cost of an education at […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang University of Stirling, MSc in International Accounting and Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships, UK, semoga bermanfaat.