Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships 2011, Japan sebagai berikut:
The UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme to research on Environment (with particular attention to Water Sciences), Intercultural Dialogue, Information and Communication Technologies and Peaceful conflict resolution
UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers’ Fellowship Programme) funded under the Japanese Funds-in-Trust for the capacity-building of Human Resources will aim, in particular, to impact on capacity-building and research activities in the following areas:
- Environment (with particular attention to Water Sciences);
- Intercultural Dialogue;
- Information and Communication Technologies; and
- Peaceful conflict resolution.
No other research topics will be considered.
Applicants, a maximum of TWO from each applying National Commission, must meet the following general criteria:
1. Candidates under this Programme must be post-graduate researchers, already holding either an M.A. or MSc. degree (or equivalent) and wishing to pursue research work abroad (preferably in their own region) with a view to enhancing knowledge in one of the four specific fields mentioned in paragraph 0.1 below. Thus, those who are in the process of completing their Master’s degree must have completed it PRIOR to taking up their Fellowship.
2. Candidates must be persons of high intellectual promise who may be expected to make significant contributions to their country on return.
3. Candidates must be no more than 40 years of age. Thus, applicants born before 1 January 1971 will not be considered under the Programme.
4. The selected Fellow must carry out the research under the auspices of an academic supervisor in a host institution. Confirmation of acceptance from the academic supervisor is imperative.
5. Priority attention will be given to:
- Women candidatures
- Candidates from least developed countries (LDCs)
- Palestinian researchers
6. Candidates must be proficient in reading and writing the language of instruction in the proposed country of study/research.
7. Applicants must be in good health (both physically and mentally).
Closing date for receipt of application: 7 January 2011
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships, Japan UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers’ Fellowships Programme (UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme) 2012 Cycle – Reinforcing its belief in “people building the next era”, the […]
- Research Fellowships, Harvard Kennedy School Indonesia, USA Call for Fellows: August 2013 – June 2014The Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) Indonesia Program invites Indonesian researchers, academics, and practitioners to apply for the Indonesia […]
- UNESCO-L’OREAL Inor Young Woternational Fellowships Programme fmen in Life Sciences Within the framework of the UNESCO Co-Sponsored Fellowships Scheme, a joint programme has been launched with the L’ORÉAL Corporate Foundation with a view to promoting the contribution of […]
- UNESCO-L’OREAL International Fellowships Programme for Young Women in Life Sciences Within the framework of the UNESCO Co-Sponsored Fellowships Scheme, a joint programme has been launched with the L’ORÉAL Corporate Foundation with a view to promoting the contribution of […]
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) […]
- Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK Applications for the academic year 2012-2013 are invited for the Imam Bukhari and Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships. Applicants should be citizens of countries in Asia or Africa. […]
- Master / Doctoral Fellowships, Hydro Research Foundation, USA The Hydro Research Foundation will provide opportunities and benefits to outstanding early career graduate and doctoral students. Areas of interest include: Advances in […]
- UNESCO-Poland Fellowships Program 2010 in Engineering With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the least developed countries (LDCs) and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of […]
- Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School The IMPRS-CI offers severalDoctoral Fellowshipsto outstanding students interested in the integration of the threedisciplines law, business administration and economics, and the studyof the […]
- Unika Atma Jaya menyelenggarakan acara Sharing of Research Results “On the Importance of Combining Epigraphic, Art Historical, and Archaeological Data at the National Museum of Indonesia” Jakarta, 19 Desember 2016 - Pusat Kajian Bahasa dan Budaya (PKBB) Unika Atma Jaya menyelenggarakan acara Sharing of Research Results “On the Importance of Combining Epigraphic, Art […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships 2011, Japan, semoga bermanfaat.