Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang The Robinson Scholarship for MSc Student from Developing Countries, Lancaster University, UK sebagai berikut:
Eddie Robinson took the MA (as it then was) in Operational Research in 1971-72. After leaving Lancaster he has had a successful career in the United States with Mars Inc. He has generously sponsored a scholarship for an MSc student from a developing country, as defined in the World Development Report published by the World Bank. Eddie comments “I benefited personally from the presence of overseas students on the course, as I know they did from the experiences they gained.” For 2012 entry this scholarship will be £5,000.
Applicants for this scholarship, who must have received an offer for a place on the MSc in Operational Research and Management Science, may use the generic financial award application form, found at official website.
Completed application forms should be sent directly to Graham Rand, the MSc Admissions Tutor, by the 1st of May. It is not necessary to arrange for further references, as Graham will have seen those accompanying your application form. (Applicants may also apply for the Peel scholarship).
As the scholarship will not cover all the costs of a course here at Lancaster, applicants should explain carefully their financial circumstances. This explanation should cover two aspects. Firstly, why is it that you need funding? Secondly, how will you finance the rest of the cost of your stay in Lancaster?
The successful candidate will be informed by 1st June, and will be required to pay a deposit of £1000 by 1st July.
Graham K. Rand
Department of Management Science
Lancaster University Management School
Lancaster LA1 4YX
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries, Munich Intellectual Property Law Center, Germany DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries The MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s program of “Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries.” If […]
- The Japan Foundation Scholarship for Masters Student from Developing Countries The Japan Foundation for UNU (JFUNU) Scholarships are available for outstanding applicants from developing countries who can demonstrate need for financial assistance, and they will be […]
- Scholarship Opportunity for Students from Developing Countries to Study in Italy The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study […]
- 2011-2012 OFID Scholarship for Applicants from Developing Countries OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) is pleased to announce that qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree and […]
- The One-World-Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries, Austria One World-The Fellowship Programme is aimed at students from developing countries in Austrian universities and aims to contribute to the peaceful coexistence of people from different […]
- The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship, University of Exeter, UK Four full fees scholarships will be awarded to four exceptional students who are able to demonstrate world class ability. There will be one scholarship for applicants to the MSc Accounting […]
- Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for this […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
- Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries, DAAD Germany From among the large number of postgraduate courses offered by German institutions of higher education, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports a carefully chosen selection […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Robinson Scholarship for MSc Student from Developing Countries, Lancaster University, UK, semoga bermanfaat.