Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship, University of Exeter, UK sebagai berikut:
Four full fees scholarships will be awarded to four exceptional students who are able to demonstrate world class ability. There will be one scholarship for applicants to the MSc Accounting programmes, one for the MSc Finance discipline programmes, one for the MSc Economics discipline progammes and one for the MSc Management discipline programmes. Please see The University of Exeter Business School website for which programmes come under which discipline.
The Scholarships are competitive and require you to have an English language level of IELTS 7.5 or equivalent if from a non-anglophone country, and to submit an application form with a 1500 word essay on what you consider to be “The Most Challenging Aspects of Today’s Global Business Environment”.
Applicants for The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship will automatically be considered for:
The World Class UK Scholarship (if a UK resident); The World Class EU Scholarship (if resident of Germany or Greece); the World Class International Scholarship (if resident of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or USA) ) and the Thomson Reuters Scholarships if applying to one of our Finance programmes including the MSc Accounting and Finance.
All scholarships awards are conditional on payment of the tuition deposit as specified in your offer letter and registration with the University of Exeter.
Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award the greater award will be given.
- Application deadline: 30th March 2014
- Number of awards: 4
- Value: Full Fees
- Duration of award: for 1 year
- Contact: Jane Knox email@example.com
How to apply
Please complete the application form here.
The closing date for this scholarship is Sunday 30 March 2014. Applicants will be notified of the outcome no later than the 30 May 2014.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain This scholarship applies to:
International MBA – Bilingual
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.
This scholarship covers […]
- MBA Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL Europe, Germany With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding […]
- Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for this […]
- European Business School London International Scholarship, UK We are delighted to invite you to participate in the annual EBS London International Scholarship Competition. Each year we offer:One full scholarship for either the BA (Hons) International […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire […]
- Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands We offer a total of 54 scholarships to students who would like to start their bachelor programme during the academic year 2013-2014. At €5,000 each, the scholarships cover almost […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
- Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any MA/MSc course in the Business School beginning in September 2012 and January 2013.Who is eligible to apply for this […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship, University of Exeter, UK, semoga bermanfaat.