Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Senior Clinical Training Scholarships at University of Cambridge sebagai berikut:
These Scholarships provide an outstanding opportunity to study for a postgraduate qualification. One Scholarship is available from 1 April 2011 and one from 1 July 2011. The Scholars will be trained in all aspects of small animal surgery, including soft tissue and orthopaedics. The training programme is approved by the European College of Veterinary Surgery, and the Department is an Approved Centre for the RCVS Diploma in Small Animal Surgery (orthopaedics).
The Scholarships are for one year in the first instance, renewable for periods of one year up to a total of three years. They are subject to an initial monitoring period of six months, and to review on an annual basis.
The Scholars will be required to register for a Certificate and/or Diploma in the appropriate field. The training programme requires participation in the Department`s clinical service, including the out-of-hours rota, in addition to small-group teaching of veterinary students.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD £ 20,970 Year one
Applicants must be a Member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, or hold a veterinary degree qualifying them for membership. Completion of an ECVS recognised internship or a minimum of two years` experience in small animal practice is essential.
Informal enquiries: contact Sorrel Langley-Hobbs on firstname.lastname@example.org Application form (SCTS1) and information pack about the Scholarship: contact Melissa Large on 01223 337055, quoting title of the Scholarship, or download from http://www.vet.cam.ac.uk/news/
Closing Date : 18 February 2011
Interview date: 09 March 2011
Send completed application form, curriculum vitae, covering letter and additional documents specified to Melissa Large, Department of Veterinary Medicine, Madingley Road, Cambridge, CB3 OES, or email email@example.com by closing date.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships, University of Cambridge, UK A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge.Core componentsthe University Composition Fee and College fees at the appropriate rate*a maintenance […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, is pleased to offer Postgraduate Scholarships for international students (male only) for the academic year 2016/2017.
- Juris Doctor (JD) Scholarships, University of Newcastle, Australia This scholarship was established in 2013 to provide up to five students per year with a $3,000 scholarship for the coursework costs of the Juris Doctor program with Newcastle Law […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Senior Clinical Training Scholarships at University of Cambridge, semoga bermanfaat.