Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand sebagai berikut:
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand offers two scholarships each year to students who are majoring in Economics, Finance or Banking and who are entering their Honours, Masters or final year of PhD study. Students must have attained at least a B+ average and be studying full time over the academic year.
The value of each scholarship will be $10,000. This money will be paid fortnightly during the academic year.
In addition to the $10,000, an offer of employment is provided at the completion of your qualification. It is important to note that a condition of receipt of the scholarship is that you must accept the position with the Reserve Bank and must remain in that position for a specified period of time. Should this condition not be met you will be required to repay the sum of the scholarship payments made to you.
We welcome applications from international students, provided you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Once short listing has been completed, successful applicants will be asked to attend a half day interview process at the Bank in Wellington. This typically takes place at the beginning of February.
For further information please contact:
Human Resources Adviser
Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Telephone: (04) 471 3680
Applications for the 2012 Scholarship round close on Wednesday 18 January 2012.
Please download an application form in either word or pdf format.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Doctoral Scholarships, University of Otago, New Zealand The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship provides funding to support doctoral students studying at the University of Otago. Applicants must be: Obtaining their first doctoral […]
- ADB-Japan Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Auckland, New Zealand The Asian Development Bank and the Government of Japan jointly fund the ADB-Japan Postgraduate Scholarship. The programmes covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, is pleased to offer Postgraduate Scholarships for international students (male only) for the academic year 2016/2017.
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand, semoga bermanfaat.