Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship (Masters) in Hydrogeochemistry at The University of Sydney sebagai berikut:
A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research studies leading to a Masters in Hydrogeochemistry. The project is to investigate groundwater quality to identify the residence time and origins and mixing of the groundwaters in the South West Sydney area in relation to dryland salinity. This project is funded by the NSW Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water.
Applicants should have a demonstrated strong research experience preferably with an understanding of groundwater and groundwater chemistry. A valid drivers licence for Australia is a requirement for the position given the fieldwork involved.
The scholarship is valued at $22,860 per annum (tax exempt) and may be renewed for up to two years, subject to satisfactory progress.
Further information can be obtained from Dr. Willem Vervoort, Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources C81, The University of Sydney NSW 2006 (Phone: 02 8627 1054; Fax: 02 8627 1099 E-mail: willem.vervoort[at]sydney.edu.au). Applications should be sent direct to Dr. Willem Vervoort at the above address and should include a curriculum vitae, a copy of an academic transcript, and the names and contact details of at least two referees.
Closing date: 28 February 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- PhD Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia DIKTI-UTS Doctoral Degree Scholarships are the outcome of a collaboration betweenIndonesia’s Ministry of National Education Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi (DIKTI) and […]
- Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, University of Essex, UK Our new Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship supports overseas students who are funding their own studies at the University of Essex. We are offering a scholarship worth […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is based in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, and is dedicated to the research, […]
- Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any MA/MSc course in the Business School beginning in September 2012 and January 2013.Who is eligible to apply for this […]
- EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship, Aston University, UK The School of Engineering and Applied Science is pleased to announce our 2012/13 EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship Scheme, available to self-funded international students […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- De Rohan Postgraduate Scholarship 2012 at OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY, UK The Scholarships are awarded to new full-time students enrolling on masters courses in September of the academic year 2012/13. Candidates may not under any circumstances defer take-up of […]
- Neso Nuffic Masters Programme Scholarship at Delft University of Technology Number of scholarships: oneBenefits per scholarship:- Full tuition waiver: € 25,300 (€ 12,650 per year for the 2-year programme)- Contribution towards living expenses worth € 800 per […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship (Masters) in Hydrogeochemistry at The University of Sydney, semoga bermanfaat.