Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Classical Piano Performance, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand sebagai berikut:
This Scholarship has been established by an anonymous bequest donor to assist classical pianists entering Post Graduate study at either the New Zealand School of Music or an approved overseas Institute.
Purpose of award
The Scholarship is open to New Zealand residents under the above criteria or international students who are applying for study at the New Zealand School of Music only.
The Scholarship will be open to classical piano students entering Post Graduate studies at either the New Zealand School of Music or an approved overseas Institute (applicants must provide evidence that they have been awarded a place).
Value: $10,000 per annum
Tenure of award: One Year. Students may apply for a second year of Scholarship funding.
Closing dates for applications: Sunday 31 October 2010
Awarded till 2020 or until funds are fully disbursed.
The Scholarship will be decided by a representative panel of the New Zealand School of Music.
How and when do students learn of the decision?
Refer to Funder
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
The Victoria University Foundation will ask recipients to write thank you letters on receiving the Award.
One Scholarship will be awarded annually from 2010 until 2020 or until funds are fully disbursed.
Who else has information about this award?
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact:
The Scholarships Office
Victoria University of Wellington
PO Box 600
Phone: (04) 463 5113 or (04)463 5557
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- International Postgraduate PhD Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Postgraduate Research degree in the School of Tourism in the 2013/14 academic year.Who is […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK The School of Tourism’s International Postgraduate Scholarship January 2013 entryWho is eligible to apply for this scholarship? All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are […]
- Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any MA/MSc course in the Business School beginning in September 2012 and January 2013.Who is eligible to apply for this […]
- EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship, Aston University, UK The School of Engineering and Applied Science is pleased to announce our 2012/13 EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship Scheme, available to self-funded international students […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- The PeopleVox Scholarship for Postgraduate, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK This postgraduate scholarship provides £1,000 towards the cost of postgraduate tuition fees. It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year.This scholarship is sponsored by […]
- De Rohan Postgraduate Scholarship 2012 at OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY, UK The Scholarships are awarded to new full-time students enrolling on masters courses in September of the academic year 2012/13. Candidates may not under any circumstances defer take-up of […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
- Sir Roy Mckenzie VUW Deaf Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington The award was established to commemorate the centennial of Victoria University of Wellington, and its support of educational opportunities for Deaf people in New Zealand. The scholarship […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Classical Piano Performance, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, semoga bermanfaat.