Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK sebagai berikut:
The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information science. Systems under investigation include donors in silicon as well as custom-designed molecules which exhibit particular spin interactions.
Specific research interests include: the transfer of coherent states between different degrees of freedom; understanding and mitigating spin decoherence mechanisms; the interaction of nuclear spins with transient electron spins; and robust methods for generating spin entanglement. Through this research the group explores the potential of spins for quantum technologies (including quantum sensors, simulators and computers).
We are looking for two PhD students to join the group and undertake a project in one of the areas currently under investigation. Successful candidates will be able to discuss potential projects which fall within the group’s activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and dynamic research group, with world-class facilities in a newly refurbished laboratory for the coherent control of electron and nuclear spins in the solid state.
UCL Department / Division: London Centre for Nanotechnology
Duration of Studentship: 3.5 years
Stipend: £15,590 per annum
Dr. John Morton
Closing Date: 31 Jan 2013
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- Darwin Studentships, University of Birmingham, UK The Darwin Studentships specifically fund PhD projects in the area of microbial (preferably bacterial) molecular genetics. Applications are considered from 31st January each year and […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- WPI-AIMR Summer School of Materials Science, Tohoku University, Japan The 2012 WPI-AIMR Summer School of Materials Science (ASSM2012) -Advanced Materials to Build a Better Future- July 23rd to July 29th 2012WPI-AIMR’s top-class international researchers […]
- University Doctoral Studentships, City University London, UK City provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. For entry in October […]
- University Doctoral Studentships at City University City University provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. […]
- 50 PhD Studentships at Kingston University Kingston University has established an international reputation for high quality, innovative research and is now seeking to make a substantial investment in 50 new PhD studentships […]
- PhD Studentships in Early Language Acquisiton at University of Manchester Max Planck Child Study Centre - University of Manchester: job descriptionThe Max Planck Child Study Centre (MPCSS) invites applications for two fully-funded PhD studentships commencing in […]
- PhD Studentships in Aeroacoustics, University of Cambridge, UK 2 PhD Studentships in AeroacousticsDepartment of EngineeringVacancy Reference No: NA07937 Applications are invited for two PhD studentships that are a part of a new collaboration between […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK, semoga bermanfaat.