Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry sebagai berikut:
Gold is widely recognised as having enormous promise in heterogeneous catalysis but development has been hindered by the lack of fundamental understanding of reaction mechanism.
The aim of the present theoretical investigation of the gold/carbon hydrochlorination catalyst is to provide new insights into the topic by taking advantage of the ability to change the halide counter ion to explore the effects of structure and cation charge. The theoretical work will be carried out in conjunction with an experimental investigation employing a powerful combination of surface spectroscopy, surface microscopy and surface kinetic methods.
Supervisors: Dr David Willock and Dr Philip Davies
This award includes full UK/EU tuition fees plus a doctoral stipend matching UK Research Council National Minimum (£13,590 p.a. for 2011/12, updated each year).
Number of Awards Available: 1
Academic Criteria: Applicants must have a minumum of a 2.1 degree at undergraduate level (or their equivalents) in a relevant subject
Residency: Full awards (fees plus maintenance stipend) are open to UK Nationals, and EU students who can satisfy UK residency requirements. To be eligible for the full award, EU Nationals must have been in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the course for which they are seeking funding, including for the purposes of full-time education. EU Nationals who do not meet the above residency requirement are eligible for a fees-only award, provided that they have been ordinarily resident in the EU for at least 3 years prior to the start of their proposed programme of study.
How to Apply
No separate application necessary – consideration is automatic on applying for Doctor of Philosophy (Chemistry). Applicants should submit a University application using the Online Application Service @ official website
Application deadline: 31 March 2012
For more information on the funding opportunity and details on how to make an application please contact the supervisor Dr David Willock on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)29 2087 4779
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK The Annual Fund studentship is made possible thanks to the generosity of alumni, friends, staff and former staff of the College who make gifts to sustain and further King’s as a centre of […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
- ESRC/PIC Masters Studentship in Population Studies Population Investigation Committee (PIC) established a scholarship fund in 1996, observed that English students have difficulty in obtaining funding for further study beyond the […]
- Master’s Studentship for UK/EU Applicants at University of Manchester BBSRC studentships are available to candidates seeking entry on the Master by Research (MRes) in Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine (TERM) in September 2012. These […]
- Research studentship mortality determinants in people with pain at Keele University Research StudentshipThe role of health, psychological and lifestyle factors in determining mortality in people with pain at Keele University - Arthritis Research UK Primary Care […]
- PhD Studentship Institute for Sustainable Construction at Edinburgh Napier University An exciting opportunity has arisen to undertake a funded three year full-time PhD studentship within the Institute for Sustainable Construction and the School of Engineering and the […]
- PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge Applications are invited for one PhD studentship in the Security Group at the Computer Laboratory to work with Dr Steven Murdoch. Funding for this position is provided by Microsoft […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow and PhD Studentship Positions at Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry The Department of Bioorganic Chemistry (Prof. Wessjohann) has several openings for postdoctoral fellows and Ph.D.-students. The latter requires the completion of a European master or an […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry, semoga bermanfaat.