Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Robotics at University of Ulster, UK sebagai berikut:
Applications are invited for a PhD studentship on the study and development of a robot operating in a smart home. This project is part of a wider programme to develop intelligent environment technologies. An intelligent environment is fitted with sensors to monitor and infer activity within the home. A mobile robot can help by monitoring from different viewpoints and at close range. The robot can be directed to the location of the activity to collect further evidence of activity detected by the network of fixed sensors. Similarly, the robot can investigate suspected sensor failure to provide autonomicity and act as a temporary sensor to re-establish a full operating intelligent environment. The introduction of the robot will permit activities to be disambiguated and help enhance activity analysis.
Candidates should hold, or expect to hold by 15 August 2010, a first or upper second class honours degree in Computer Science or engineering. Successful candidates will enrol as of September 2010, on a full-time programme of research studies leading to the award of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
The studentship will comprise fees and an annual stipend of £13,590. It will be awarded for a period of up to three years subject to satisfactory progress and is tenable in the Faculty of Computing and Engineering at the Jordanstown Campus.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 30th June 2010
Interviews will be held in July 2010
For further information on the application process please follow the guidance notes regarding the completion of the application form.
For further information on the project please contact Dr. Dorothy Monekosso, email@example.com, or Roy Sterritt firstname.lastname@example.org
Application materials are available from:
University of Ulster,
Tel: 028 7032 4729,
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
- Master’s Studentship for UK/EU Applicants at University of Manchester BBSRC studentships are available to candidates seeking entry on the Master by Research (MRes) in Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine (TERM) in September 2012. These […]
- PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge Applications are invited for one PhD studentship in the Security Group at the Computer Laboratory to work with Dr Steven Murdoch. Funding for this position is provided by Microsoft […]
- PhD Studentship in Healthcare Facility Management (with UCLH) at University College London University College London – UCL Department / Division, Bartlett School of Graduate Studies Duration of Studentship 3 yearsStipend £15,590 per annumVacancy InformationA 3 year PhD […]
- CASE PhD studentship in Mathematics at Warwick University The four-year studentship provides the opportunity for research, towards a PhD in Mathematics, on the analysis of statistical inference problems in the context of spatial tracking. The […]
- PhD Studentship in Tendon Repair, National University of Ireland Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for PhD studentships in tendon repair based at the Network of Excellence for Functional biomaterials (Official Website) at the […]
- PhD Studentship in the Coastal Impacts of Marine Renewables at University of Plymouth Applications are invited for a three-year PhD studentship in the School of Marine Science and Engineering. The studentship will start on 1st October 2011.Project DescriptionThe project […]
- PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University OverviewThe Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Robotics at University of Ulster, UK, semoga bermanfaat.