Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of Oxford sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of Oxford
Research Studentship in Nanoparticle Drug Delivery
University of Oxford – Department of Engineering Science
A fully funded 3 year studentship in Nanoparticle Drug Delivery is available from October 2010. The successful candidate will work in the area of Drug and Vaccine Delivery at the Departments` Institute of Biomedical Engineering in Headington.
You are likely to hold a first-class degree in a relevant area of engineering (biomedical, chemical or pharmaceutical engineering), materials, pharmaceutical sciences or other relevant subject, and possess good experimental, analytical and computational skills and an interest in drug delivery. Experience in nanoparticle and microparticle manufacturing methods as well as scientific programming together with evidence of high self-motivation and good organisational skills are desirable.
The ability to work in an interdisciplinary team and to communicate scientific ideas clearly, orally and in writing with the interpersonal skills necessary to contribute effectively to a collaborative project would be advantageous.
This studentship will fund home or overseas University fees over three years together with a stipend currently of £13,900 per annum. Candidates are expected to meet the Graduate Admissions criteria available at http://www.eng.ox.ac.uk/postgrad/criteria.pdf and a full graduate application must be made at the same time as applying for this studentship. Further details about making a graduate application are available at http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply
Please send a letter of application for the studentship, which should explain your interest in and relevant experience for the advertised post, together with a detailed CV to: Mrs Debbie Wyatt, PA to the Senior Administrator, Department of Engineering Science, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PJ.
Please quote DF10036 in all correspondence to the Department and in your graduate application.
The closing date for applications is 15th July 2010
Committed to equality and valuing diversity.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Oxford Brookes University PhD Studentship 2011 in the Departments of Marketing, UK PhD Studentship in Customer Behaviour, Engagement and Management at Oxford Brookes University, UK Study Subject: Customer Behaviour, Engagement and Management, CRM, Consumer Satisfaction, […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- Women in Engineering Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia School of Aerospace Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Women in Engineering ScholarshipIf you are a woman commencing engineering studies in 2013 in the School of Aerospace, […]
- Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK Students should note they must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. The University is unable to consider any scholarship […]
- Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is funded by alumni of the Faculty of Engineering who studied at The University of Auckland under the Colombo Plan, together with other […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Islamic Development Bank was established in 1973, and aims to foster the economic development and social progress of its member countries. These Scholarships enable academically […]
- Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK Do you want to be part of a world-leading community?20 Full Tuition Fees Scholarships.10 of these scholarships will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.This highly […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK The Wolfson Foundation seeks to support excellence and has provided longstanding support for higher education and the humanities. The Foundation has been concerned about the funding […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of Oxford, semoga bermanfaat.