Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK sebagai berikut:
Experimental Investigation of Fluid Flow and Mass Transport in Heap Leaching
Imperial College London – Department of Earth Science and Engineering
A Rio Tinto studentship is being offered to an excellent student in Chemical Engineering, Minerals Processing or related disciplines. The studentship will cover all student fees, and also offers a tax-free stipend of approximately £15,590 per annum for the period 2010/2011. Applications will be considered from both local and overseas students.
Heap leaching is a process for extracting metals from ores. It is rapidly increasing in its usage due to lower operating and capital costs compared to more conventional extraction methods. Understanding the fluid flow and mass transport processes occurring within the heap is essential to improving its design and operation.
This project will be predominantly experimental and will involve the use of a variety of techniques to investigate fluid flow within heaps at both the laboratory and pilot scale. The candidate should have a good understanding of fluid dynamics and desirably some knowledge or experience of minerals processing.
For more information or to apply, please contact Dr Stephen Neethling (firstname.lastname@example.org ). Details of the criteria required by Imperial College can be found at: www.imperial.ac.uk/pgprospectus/studyzone/registrationforhigherdegrees
Application forms and instructions can be obtained from our website: (http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/earthscienceandengineering/courses/phdopportunities/ phdapplicationprocedure) or from Ms Samantha Delamaine (e-mail: email@example.com or Tel: +44 (0) 207 594 7339).
Applicants will be processed when received with the expectation that the post will be filled by September 2010 and no later than December 2010
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Graduate Fellowships, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Nevada, USA Graduate Fellowships – Fall 2011Department of Computer Science & EngineeringUniversity of Nevada, Reno, USA The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at the University of […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK Fully funded PhD studentships are available for full time students from any country (UK, EU or international students) at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – […]
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan The graduate school of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University establishes international programs that allow students to earn degrees through programs conducted entirely in […]
- Science & Engineering Scholarship at University of Waikato Waikato has more scholarships per student than any other university in New Zealand. There are scholarships and grants for many student groups, including secondary school leavers, Maori […]
- International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering The “International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering” (IMFSE) is a two-year educational programme in the Erasmus Mundus framework. This master course is commonly organized by […]
- Master of Photonics Science and Engineering Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium The Vrije Universiteit Brussel annually awards a number of scholarships for advanced studies at Master or Advanced Master level. The selected scholarship programmes are characterized by […]
- PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge Applications are invited for one PhD studentship in the Security Group at the Computer Laboratory to work with Dr Steven Murdoch. Funding for this position is provided by Microsoft […]
- PhD Fellowship in the Department of Chemical Engineering at University of Southern The purpose of the PhD project is through laboratory and small pilot plant experiments combined with LC/MS analysis to investigate the industrial viability of membrane processes in the […]
- PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK Imperial College LondonDepartment of Civil and Environmental EngineeringPhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics(Wave-structure interactions) A PhD studentship concerning the description of […]
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London Applications are invited for a one-year Post Doctoral Research position at Queen Mary, University of London, on an EPSRC funded project with the title “Information flows and Information […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK, semoga bermanfaat.