Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology sebagai berikut:
A 4 year PhD opportunity in genetic, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology.
This prestigious multidisciplinary programme is designed to attract outstanding applicants with excellent academic records who show potential for research at the highest level. Special features of the programme include three research rotations in the first year and a general empowerment of student choice in the selection of both research topics and supervisors. The programme is open to UK, EU and International students.
During the first year (the rotation year), the student will spend 10 weeks in each of three laboratories working with a different supervisor. The individual research projects will be selected by the student once they have arrived at JIC/SL. The experimental approaches encompass plant and microbial genetics, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology. The objective is to gain a broad-based technical and theoretical training prior to the selection of an individual topic for a 3-year research project with one particular supervisor, completing and submitting the PhD thesis within the 4-year time frame.
The four-year scholarship covers an attractive stipend of min. �16,590 pa. All university tuition fees will be paid. The student will also have access to a discretionary fund of �2,000 over the 4 years to be used for training and career development relevant to their PhD.
How to Apply:
Application for October 2011 entry is now open. The deadline for receipt of applications is 12 noon, Thursday 31 March (UK time) and interviews are expected to be held mid April 2011. For further information and an application form, please visit the ‘How to Apply’ page on our website.
Visit Official Website.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Candidates who have applied for the rotation PhD programme within the last six months should not re-apply.
Programme Directors: Professor Mike Merrick, Professor Jonathan Jones and Professor Nick Brewin
Application Deadline : 31 March 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences will offer five Master’s scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic session.
Each scholarship will have a value of £2,000 and will be tenable for one […]
- European Master of Science in International Health Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The tropEd European Master of Science in International Health is a unique, one-year master programme designed for professionals, wishing to develop their skills in International Health and […]
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan The graduate school of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University establishes international programs that allow students to earn degrees through programs conducted entirely in […]
- UQ Science International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia The Faculty of Science is proud to offer the UQ Science International Scholarships program. The program is two-tiered with applicants eligible to be considered either for scholarships […]
- UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia The Faculty of Science is proud to offer the UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships program. The program is two-tiered with applicants eligible to be considered either for […]
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that […]
- Master Scholarships in Mass Communication and Information Science, Netherlands Hanze University of Applied Sciences, GroningenSchool of Communication & MediaP.O. Box 3037, 9701 DA Groningen, The NetherlandsPhone: 31 – (0)50-5954051 Fax: 31 – (0)50-5954999E-mail: […]
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan As a candidate for Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS), you may apply for the following scholarships program (e.g. Japanese Government (Ministry of Education, Culture, […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), Korea Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) offers programs leading to M.S., Ph.D. and integrated M.S. and Ph.D. degrees. Students are expected to maintain full-time student […]
- 2012 Spring Graduate School Scholarships in Dept. Energy Science, Sungkyunkwan University The Department provides financial support for full tuition fees and monthly subsidy of 700,000 Korean won on average for all students. Besides, students with excellent performances will […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology, semoga bermanfaat.