Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Informatics, Economics, Mathematics at Birkbeck University of London sebagai berikut:
Scholarships at School of Business, Economics and Informatics Research Studentships
Study Subject: Computer Science and Information Systems,Economics, Mathematics and Statistics,Management,Organizational Psychology
Employer: Birkbeck University of London
Birkbeck is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all candidates irrespective of gender, ethnicity, age, disability, religious belief and sexual preference.
Applications are invited for up to 16 PhD Studentships in the form of fee waivers at Home/EU rate for all subject areas in the School of Business, Economics and Informatics.
The studentships are open to full-time and part-time students, home/EU and international students, and current and prospective students. Suitable candidates may also be put forward for additional awards by departments to cover maintenance costs, subject to availability of such funding.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 4th February 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Informatics Masters Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK Informatics Masters Scholarships (2012)Up to seven scholarships are available with a value of £3,000.Type of award: Postgraduate MastersAward amount: Reduction in tuition fees of […]
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that […]
- Business, Economics and Law Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Adelaide The University of Adelaide offers a scholarships scheme for international students undertaking postgraduate coursework study. The selection for these scholarships is extremely […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Informatics, Kyoto University, Japan INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL PROGRAM IN INFORMATICS GRADUATE SCHOOL OF INFORMATICS KYOTO UNIVERSITY 2012 The Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) offers a 2012 scholarship for admitted Ph.D. […]
- Informatics International Master’s Scholarships 2011 at University of Edinburgh The School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. […]
- PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- Informatics International Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Informatics International Master’s ScholarshipsThe School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and […]
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are offered to international students of outstanding ability from outside the European Union. Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics ScholarshipsA number of scholarships […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Informatics, Economics, Mathematics at Birkbeck University of London, semoga bermanfaat.