Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Foresight and Innovation Systems sebagai berikut:
VTT is launching second international graduate school in 2011 to attract new, PhD students. We are looking for 15 new PhD students (incl. one Post Doc Researcher) that are expected to contribute to development of our prominent technological competences.
PhD students and Post Doc Researcher participate in high level research work at VTT on selected strategically relevant topics within a collaborative project environment. PhD work is done for four consecutive years under professional scientific supervision by highly experienced and competent senior researchers with PhD degrees. The PhD thesis should be finalized within the four-year period and fulfill high level scientific standards. The employment of Post Doc Researchers is for two years. The open positions are related to applied materials, services and the built environment, industrial systems and management, bio and chemical processes, energy, information and communication technologies, microtechnologies and electronics, foresight and innovation systems.
PhD Student – Foresight and Innovation Systems
We are looking for applicants with wide interests in the socio-technical change and in foresight of socio-technical transitions. Also, applicants with interest in the dynamics of innovation practices and systems are highly regarded. The applications could consider e.g. following topics:
– Foresight: emerging technologies and applications, futures of markets and regulatory frameworks, regional foresight esphasising socio-technical transitions
-Innovation systems and innovation dynamics: perspectives could consider firms, organisations, regions, states or transnational entities
– Systemic socio-technical transformations: perspectives could consider firms, organisations, regions, states or transnational entities.
The theoretical basis of the PhD project is not limited in advance. The proposed PhD projects could apply qualitative, quantitative or some other methodologies, e.g. simulation or modelling. What is important is the coherence of the aims and the theoretical and methodological selections of the project.
Success in this position requires a background in one or several of the following fields: social sciences (e.g. sociology, political science, human geography), economics and business studies, humanities (e.g. cultural history, anthropology) or engineering (e.g. industrial engineering and management, systems analysis).
• a solid academic background with an MSc in relevant fields
• scientific ambition, motivation and strong interest in cutting-edge research
• team working skills in an international working environment
• inventiveness and initiative personality
• good analytical and problem solving skills
• excellent English language skills
For PhD Students
• an opportunity to contribute to the strategic capabilities of a world-class research organization
• outstanding PhD supervision by top research scientists of your field
• excellent prospects for personal development
• an innovative work community for aspiring researchers
• a work contract for 1 + 3 years
• assistance with housing and other relocation issues
For further information, please contact Technology Manager Heli Talja, email@example.com or Senior Research Scientist Toni Ahlqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org
For conditions of employment (incl. relocaton service issues) , please contact Merja Grönberg email@example.com or Marja-Liisa Virtanen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in your application at www.vtt.fi/careers.
Application Deadline : 20 March 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Foresight and Innovation Systems, semoga bermanfaat.