Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia sebagai berikut:
DIKTI-UTS Doctoral Degree Scholarships are the outcome of a collaboration betweenIndonesia’s Ministry of National Education Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi (DIKTI) and UTS.
Further details are available via the contacts listed below.
Value and duration
Successful scholarship candidates will be covered for UTS tuition fees and living expenses.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the DIKTI scholarship, candidates must be Indonesian citizens and satisfy the eligibility criteria set by DIKTI, available on the DIKTI Website.
To be eligible for the UTS Tuition fee scholarship candidates must be a DIKTI candidate and satisfy the selection criteria and entry requirements set by UTS for the Doctoral Degree Program, including academic qualification and English language requirements.
How to apply
- Apply for a research degree at UTS. Go to the UTS International Applying to study at UTS webpage and follow the steps on how to apply for a UTS research degree.
- Obtain the Letter of Offer from UTS for the research degree program
- Apply for the DIKTI Scholarship within the timeline specified by DIKTI.
- Send DIKTI scholarship letter to UTS confirming your eligibility for a ‘DIKTI-UTS Doctoral Degree Scholarship’. Please lodge your international application for the doctoral program if you have not already done so by now.
Please see contact details below.
Opening date: 15 October 2011
Closing date: 31 May 2014
For further information contact
Dr John I. Pariwono
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Pintu I
Phone: +021 57946092
Fax: +021 57946092
Phone: +61 2 9514 1767
Fax: +61 2 9514 1530
UTS International website: www.uts.edu.au/international
For more information, please visit official website: cfsites1.uts.edu.au.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
- Business Exchange Scholarship – University of Technology, Sydney UTS: Business Exchange ScholarshipUniversity of Technology, SydneyCoursearea/ Division: BUS.Faculty of BusinessDescriptionUTS: Business recognises the importance of international exchange […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Human Rights Scholarship, University of Melbourne, Australia The Human Rights Scholarship is awarded to local or international applicants wishing to undertake graduate researchstudies at the University in the human rights field and who are able to […]
- Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia This scholarship has been established by William McKee in memory of his late parents to benefit students undertaking studies in Mathematics.One scholarship is available to a student in […]
- Women in Engineering Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia School of Aerospace Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Women in Engineering ScholarshipIf you are a woman commencing engineering studies in 2013 in the School of Aerospace, […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is based in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, and is dedicated to the research, […]
- Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia If you are an international student commencing an RMIT Master of Biotechnology, this scholarship could assist towards your tuition fees.Value and duration Scholarships are initially for […]
- PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia Quantum Simulation with Neutral Atoms – ExperimentSupervisors: Dr Tyler Neely and Prof. Halina Rubinsztein-DunlopStudy in sunny subtropical Brisbane, Australia, within the new ARC Centre […]
- International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia School of Computer Science and IT International PhD Scholarship If you are an excellent international student wishing to commence a PhD at the School of Computer Science and IT, this […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.