Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Research Scholarship, Chemical Sensors / Materials Sciences, RMIT University, Australia sebagai berikut:
Mercury is emitted into the environment via natural processes such as volcanic eruptions and industrial processes in large refineries and coal fired electricity generation facilities. This PhD research project aims to deliver highly sensitive and selective sensors for the online monitoring of mercury which can operate under the harsh environments found in many industrial applications. The research project will focus on developing tailored nano-engineered metallic and bimetallic surfaces through facile electrochemical and chemical methods and studying their interaction with mercury vapour at the nano level.
The positions are based at the City campus of the School of Applied Sciences through a joint collaborative project with Alcoa World Alumina (Australia) and BHP Billiton.
Two scholarships available, each valued at $27,000 per year for 3 years
Open to both local and international students.
The successful applicants will have a first class honours Bachelor degree in either applied sciences or chemical engineering, with a strong desire to work in the field of chemical sensors and/or material sciences.
How to apply
Contact Professor Suresh Bhargava.
Opening date: Mid 2011
Closing date: March 2012
Top-up Scholarship of up to $10,000 per annum is available to doctoral students who gain an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) scholarship starting in 2012.
For further information please contact Dr Samuel Ippolito or Professor Suresh Bhargava.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK E.P. Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical SciencesSt Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a […]
- Post-doctoral Scholarship in High-pressure Research on Nanostructured Materials The Division of Physics at Luleå University of Technology (LTU) invites highly motivated candidates with an interest to carry out research on nanostructured materials in experimental […]
- Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK Do you want to be part of a world-leading community?20 Full Tuition Fees Scholarships.10 of these scholarships will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.This highly […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- Master Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences at University of Bath We offer a variety of scholarships for 2012 is supported by the University and the generous donors who share our pride in student achievement. Most scholarships can be applied to use the […]
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this MPhil Scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for an MPhil degree in any […]
- Summer Research Program in Life Sciences and Technology, Switzerland The Summer Research Program in Life Sciences and Technology at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), will offer an intensive research training opportunity to 25 […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- TUMS Scholarship Program 2012 in Medical Sciences at Tehran University of Medical Sciences TUMS Scholarship Program is a scholarship program set up by the TUMS to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study and research at TUMS. The […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Research Scholarship, Chemical Sensors / Materials Sciences, RMIT University, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.