Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany sebagai berikut:
In the Department of Chemistry at the University of Paderborn, Germany, are two PhD student positions in the field of Organic Chemistry available. One position includes the synthesis of new chiral ionic liquids and their application in chiral recognition and catalysis (e.g. Tetrahedron: Asymmetry, 2009, 20, 2344).
The other position is dealing with the synthesis of novel chiral carbenes based on camphor and their application as organocatalysts and ligands in metal complexes (e.g. Chem. Commun. 2009, 5910). Participating in organizing undergraduate organic lab courses will be expected. The salary for each position would be ca. 1100 Euros net/month. Each position is for 3 years.
Applications with a CV and names of two referees should be sent until the 20.11.10 to Prof. Dr. René Wilhelm, Department of Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Warburgerstr. 100, D-33098 Paderborn, Germany, or preferable via e-mail to email@example.com.
Additional information is available via email or at http://chemie.uni-paderborn.de/en/wilhelm.
Closing date: November, 20, 2010
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK In 2013, the School of Chemistry will celebrate the 300th anniversary of the first chair in Chemistry at the University of Edinburgh. As part of these celebrations the School has […]
- 2012 Grote Chemistry Scholarship for Incoming Freshmen at University of Tennessee The Department of Chemistry at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga announces the Grote Chemistry Scholarship Program for 2012. Awards of $14,000 ($3,500 per year for four years) […]
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
- Ten post-doctoral researcher positions at the University of Eastern sThe University of Eastern Finland is a multidisciplinary university. The university`s areas of expertise in research are Forests and the Environment, Health and Well-being, and New […]
- 10 PhD Positions in Computational Logic at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano The Faculty of Computer Science of the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano (FUB), Italy, offers an opening for 10 PhD positions for its 3-year PhD program. 8 of the positions are fully […]
- Two PhD Positions in Hybrid Knowledge Representation at Örebro University Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS) Örebro University, SwedenApplications are invited for two PhD student positions in Computer Science at Örebro University, Sweden. The […]
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- 7 PhD positions at Halmstad University OverviewThe School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is […]
- Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo The position is financed by the KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council on the project Quantum modelling studies of local coordination of T-atoms in Zeotype materials. The […]
- Open PhD positions at University of Bologna Ph.D Programmes ANNOUNCEMENTFirst Call for applicationsXXVII Cycle - Academic Year 2011/2012DEADLINE: June 23rd 2011DISCLAIMER:The official and legally binding announcement is in Italian […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.