Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Position in Neural Stem Cell Biology at University Muenster, Germany sebagai berikut:
The group for Stem Cell Biology & Regeneration at the ZMBE Institute of Cell Biology the Westphalian Wilhelms- University Muenster, Germany has an open Position for a PhD Student. Applications are invited for a position within the group of Dr. Jens Schwamborn to investigate the mechanisms of fate specification in neural stem cells.
We investigate how the proliferation and differentiation of adult neural stem cells is regulated. In particular, we are interested in the question how the grade of differentiation of a cell is determined and how stem cell maintenance works. Further on we try to find ways to reprogram differentiated cells back into somatic stem cells. The overall aim of our work is to make endogenously present adult neural stem cells applicable for therapeutic approaches aiming for the replacement of neurons that are lost during neurodegenerative diseases (e.g. Parkinson’s disease).
Successful applicants should have a strong interest in Cell and Neurobiology, particularly experience in Stem Cell Biology would be a plus. We are looking for highly motivated people who share our passion for research, are interested in aquiring new skills and wish to be part of an international team.
Please send your application via E-Mail to: email@example.com
Contact Person and Address :
Dr. Jens C. Schwamborn
Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
ZMBE, Institute of Cell Biology
Stem Cell Biology and Regeneration group
Application deadline: 15.09.2010
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany OverviewThe Research Training Group 1023 „Identification in Mathematical Models: Synergy of Stochastic and Numerical Methods“ at the University of Göttingen invites applications for an […]
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
- Biology Scholarships for Overseas Students, University of York, UK The Department of Biology will award up to five scholarships to overseas students for undergraduate entry in 2012 (or for deferred entry in 2013). Each scholarship is worth £1000 […]
- Biology Overseas Students Scholarship at University of York The Department of Biology will award up to five scholarships to overseas students for undergraduate entry in 2012 (or for deferred entry in 2013). Each scholarship is worth £1000 […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- One PhD Position in Robots and Smart Environments at Örebro University Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS) Örebro University, SwedenApplications are invited for a PhD student position in Computer Science at Örebro University, Sweden. The […]
- PhD Position, Department of Molecular Biotechnology, Ghent University, Belgium Molecular epidemiology of Chlamydopila (Chlamydia) psittaci infections in humans and development of a recombinant C. psittaci vaccine for chickens Period: for 2 years with a possibility to […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center The post-doc will participate in the Dutch Cancer Society project :”Sister chromatid cohesion as a novel foothold for cancer therapy”, a collaboration with the departments Medical […]
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Position in Neural Stem Cell Biology at University Muenster, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.