Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Patricia Pratt Scholarship in Musical Performance, Massey University, New Zealand sebagai berikut:
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist outstanding New Zealand musical performers who have completed an honours degree in musical performance in New Zealand to continue their musical development at a renowned international music school or conservatorium. The scholarship will be awarded for classical music performance including vocal or instrumental performance or conducting.
Applicants will be New Zealand citizens who have resided in New Zealand for at least three years immediately preceding the year of selection. The value of the scholarship is up to US$30,000 per annum and may be used for travel, tuition and residence expenses. The scholarship may be tenable with other scholarships, but account will be taken of the aggregate circumstances of the scholar and of the desirability of using available funds to best advantage.
Applications close with the Scholarships Office, Graduate Research School on 1 March 2011. Full regulations and application forms are available from the NZVCC Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2012 Massey University Vice Chancellor’s High Achievers Scholarship This Scholarship was established to support new students enrolling at Massey University with a previous record of high achievement in the following categories: “Academic; “Arts […]
- FRRR/Pratt Water Engineering Scholarship at La Trobe University Employer-partners and prospective full-time students residing in communities in the Murrumbidgee Basin are invited to apply for grant monies towards the cost of an undergraduate degree […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Classical Piano Performance, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand This Scholarship has been established by an anonymous bequest donor to assist classical pianists entering Post Graduate study at either the New Zealand School of Music or an approved […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016 Beasiswa XL Khazanah Asia – PT XL Axiata, Tbk bekerjasama dengan Yayasan Khazanah kembali memberikan beasiswa melalui program XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016. Beasiswa XL ini […]
- LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and […]
- MetroTV Online Scholarship Competition Untuk Lulusan SLTA Tahun 2016 OSC atau Online Scholarship Competition merupakan kompetisi berbasis online untuk memperebutkan 50 beasiswa S-1 di 5 Universitas swasta favorit di Jakarta tanpa biaya sepeserpun.
- MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain This scholarship applies to:
International MBA – Bilingual
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.
This scholarship covers […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Patricia Pratt Scholarship in Musical Performance, Massey University, New Zealand, semoga bermanfaat.